test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Giving credit where it is due, to cryptic.

So, the winter charge event had just started and I had some extra cash....."now would be a good time to buy some zen to finally get my legendary mount!" I thought, as I put my credit card number into PlayStation network. I bought 13500 zen, turned it into AD, and purchased the swarm mount from the AH. Afterward, I headed to the promotions agent hoping to get my charge rewards and lo and behold, I had no access to them! I realized then, that I had bought the zen about 15 minutes before the charge event had actually started on the first day of it. So, I put in a support ticket explaining what happend and after about a week they emailed me back telling me only where the promotions agent was located. Great, I thought, I spent almost a hundred bucks and they're going to deny me the promotion rewards that cost them nothing, because of 15 minutes.....a few days later, I had access to ALL the charge rewards!(after buying a bit more and getting to 20000)! So, I'd like to thank the support team. Technically, they could have told me to HAMSTER off and die because I did technically buy the zen before the event had started. But they didn't. They recognized that I dropped a good amount of money on something digital and completely not real or useful in the real world, and my support of their game was worth overlooking the 15 min early zen purchase. So thank you guys, I play neverwinter daily and have spent a good amount over time to get my character up to snuff. Integrity is in short supply and I applaud yours. Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!