test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I like the new mounts

leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
I know art team propably wont see it but i am going to write it here anyways, i REALLY like the addition of new mounts since omu release like :
- Eku's Lion
- Siedgebreaker charger
- Flying broom.
I hope we can see more of new ( farmable ) mouts coming our way.
Sincerely Erikaaa

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Just like event mounts there are also event companions to find. Event Companions are gained by collecting items during an event.

Angel of Protection is purchased from the Vault of Piety for 360 ardent coins.
    Dwarven Battlerager for collecting 3 Tales of Adventure in the task Aid Bruenor Battlehammer.
    Frost Mimic is found by collecting 18 Star of Fortune during the Winter Festival.
    Green Slime is obtained with 45 Crystal Dice in Respen's Marvelous Game.
    Minstrel is collected from Sybella Artis in Protector's Enclave.
    Neverember Guard Archer during the Siege of Neverwinter is hired with 5 Writ of Commendation.
    Pig can be a powerful controller found at the Summer Festival for collecting 4,200 Fireblossom Petals.
    Repentant Dragon Cultist is obtained with the Repentant Cultist Cage Key from Well of Dragons.
    Traveling Entertainer is found in Protector's Jubilee for 10 Protector's Figurines.

I need to add Splinters the broom companion to this list. I would love to see a much larger list of event mounts.
    wb-cenders.gif