test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions to make the things go better...

blodvernblodvern Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
My personal suggestions:

1_ A mail courier inside Workshop, please! I'm VIP but, for non VIP players is very boring need to change map at all times...

2_ A delivery box in Stronghold Guild Hall - or simply stop to charge morale for getting the crafted products when out of Workshop; all in all, we did the quest to get the stone that allow to pick up the items... Another option is to add the delivery box to facilities VIP can summon...

3_ Give to VIP players a disccount in the crafts fees (I mean gold cost, not morale). And I suspect that the VIP bonus that downsize the craft times isn't working (fix it, if true, please)...

4_ Remove the conditional that only grants acess to the delivery box after complete the "Running a Workshop" quest - that leads to a bug if all profession slots of a character was in use before Mod 15 released...

One of my toons is completely blocked 'cause of that - can't empty the delivery box, then can't complete the quest nor do none of the professions tasks... As me, many other players have the same issue! I oppened a ticket, but no solution yet....

5_ Allow us to use 6 slots to professions at choice; no 3 + 3 as nowadays. More often we need do craft tasks rather than prospect raw materials...

Well...
Leave your suggestions, friends, and pray for developers to listen us... ;)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    blodvern said:

My personal suggestions:

1_ A mail courier inside Workshop, please! I'm VIP but, for non VIP players is very boring need to change map at all times...

2_ A delivery box in Stronghold Guild Hall - or simply stop to charge morale for getting the crafted products when out of Workshop; all in all, we did the quest to get the stone that allow to pick up the items... Another option is to add the delivery box to facilities VIP can summon...

3_ Give to VIP players a disccount in the crafts fees (I mean gold cost, not morale). And I suspect that the VIP bonus that downsize the craft times isn't working (fix it, if true, please)...

4_ Remove the conditional that only grants acess to the delivery box after complete the "Running a Workshop" quest - that leads to a bug if all profession slots of a character was in use before Mod 15 released...

One of my toons is completely blocked 'cause of that - can't empty the delivery box, then can't complete the quest nor do none of the professions tasks... As me, many other players have the same issue! I oppened a ticket, but no solution yet....

5_ Allow us to use 6 slots to professions at choice; no 3 + 3 as nowadays. More often we need do craft tasks rather than prospect raw materials...

Well...
    Leave your suggestions, friends, and pray for developers to listen us... ;)

1. Non-VIP, there's a mailbox right and around the corner by the exit gate.
    2. The cost is not for picking stuff up,it's for the cost of communications (and it's only 5 morale (unless it's been changed).
    3. Reasonable request.
    4. Bug fixed by going from 6 to 12 slots at Rank1.
    5. I've suggested 4 Gathering and 5 crafting previously.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    More crafting slots would require more gold. Bleeding gold as it is now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.