test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 15 - How my play style has changed so far

The devs change things to manipulate how the user base plays the game, this is pretty common on all MMOs. So as far as Mod 15 and the professions change and how my play style has changed....

I am working from home today and typically I would pop in and get my professions going, mostly leadership but I dabble in a few others. Since I am in anyway I would invoke my alts.

Today I have not logged in once. Have not felt a need to. I find the new professions... unenjoyable so far but will keep trying them and see if they grow on me or if the devs tweak the things I dislike about them out. Maybe see if smarter people then me post a decent new professions guild. IDK, in the technology world we would say they added a lot of "friction" in the process and that it typically a negative.

I am not quite understanding how the new event works... or the new mod content. Its not strait forward. Kinda holding off till others pave the way for that as well as I don't want to waste my time doing something completely wrong.

So... less game time, kinda confused, not really enjoying many of the changes. That is my state right now but is open for change.