test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions - Am I suppose to write stuff down?

Just doing the beginning professions task and I have to go and buy things.... am I expected to have to either memorize this shopping list or something? Write it down? Take a picture of the screen to reference it?

When do I get to the enjoyment part of this "upgrade"?

Comments

• lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I have been playing since the game came out and i'm still somehow baffled by all these ridiculous changes.

My 234 Hero's and 234 Adventurer's just turned to garbage.So sick of always having to relearn stuff on this game and everything getting worse.All the materials from years and years are useless,not to mention many years of lvl professions.Smh this is just pathetic.
    Post edited by lucadamingo on
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    You only need to do ONE of the items - so pick the one that your initial chosen profession has, pull up the recipe, and spam out 3 of it.

(Buy the required Ore at the profession vendor)
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

You only need to do ONE of the items - so pick the one that your initial chosen profession has, pull up the recipe, and spam out 3 of it.

(Buy the required Ore at the profession vendor)

Yeah, I posted on another thread as someone else was confused by this... and we actually have played this game for hundreds of hours. New players are going to hate this.

• dingoballzdingoballz Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Total wipeout of years of work to get to where you got to only have them rip it all away and give us a crappy new setup. Reminds me of the mod 6 bomb that emptied out guild halls.
    "What is the sense of living the life you're given if all you ever do is stand in one place?" Lord Huron