test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server name

ch0yi1ch0yi1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
"International" server really needs to be changed to "North America", current name is misleading since devs only cater to NA when it comes to maintenance, euro vs dollar, ping, etc .

This is yet another day where EU players get completely screwed over due to server move maint (how many times can you move in such a short time span anyways?) and as per usual no compensation not even an apology.

Sure it was extended, but that happens 75% of the time with maintenance in this game, and the launcher notice still says that maintenance will end at 17:00 UTC (45min ago now), so they don't even care to update for anyone outside of NA timezone.

Yeah this was a bit of a rant, but its been too many days where no play for me due to server issues that I need to say something.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    No matter what time they do maintenance, it's going to be inconvenient for someone in the world, so they do it at a time that is convenient for them. That happens with all MMOs. Sleep devs make more mistakes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ch0yi1ch0yi1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This is the first MMO I played that consistently screws over just one part of their playerbase though.
    Most good online games also have region based servers and do their maintenance in the middle of the night (like WoW has theirs at 3am for example) when the least amount of people would be on to play, even small f2p MMOs does it.
  • faithx#5069 faithx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I assume devs should be able to update UTC ??