test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Experience overhaul

babaorailybabaoraily Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello there
i know how hard the Dev's are working to improve everything to match our desired expectations , therefore i would like to discuss some good pvp changes that will improve the system and make it more reliable for players . now since the launch of icewind dale there haven't been any changes to pvp domination\gauntlgrym ever felt tired of playing mount Hotenow and Ravenscar ruins over and over again ?? ever felt tired of playing domination mod !! ever felt the pvp is useless because theres no good rewards that worth your time ? even the campaign still the same since 4 years , so dear devs !! why not dedicate a new mod just for fixing that !! we want new maps new game mods !! i mean even minecraft have a team deathmatch and onslaught modes xD new campaign overhaul ?? with better rewards ??
i know this game is PVE but if dev's wont take care of pvper's who will ?
Tagged:

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I heard that they want to /dev/null PvP from the game one day.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Yes, just remove pvp, then they’ll stop nerfing classes in pve because of pvp
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    or split pvp and pve characters?

Make all pvp characters the same iL with no progression so its a pure skill fest maybe?

And give some rewards for competing, with better rewards for "winning" which are either bound to account or unbound completely.