test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refinement Points

srbarbanegrasrbarbanegra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
There any chance in the future we can transfer Refinement Points to another character via bank?
I have in a total of 1kk(RP) at my alts, and I would like to transfer this to my Main

Best Answer

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I pass unbound enchantment around. Upgrade them and them sell them in AH for AD. That is used to deal with small amount of RP here and there.
    Since you have 1 million RP, use that to upgrade weapon/armour enchantment to higher level.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Answers

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Currently, drop any RP stones you get into your shared bank.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    You can't drop all you get though. If you run the two weekly AD quests in Sharandar and Dread Ring you get character bound ones.
  • isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Method I used was to unslot enchants, and then pass it around to alts to tax the bound-to-char rp gems.
    A bit pricey on the gold, unless you have Account Bound rings you can leave the enchants in to pass around.
    But I would really love a Shared Bank for RP on the account. Make things much simpler.
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment