test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why do I bother running anything when RNGeus hates me!

Ran 20 CoDG, 10 T9 and 10 CR and I got 2 blood rubies for all my efforts. The rest was junk salvage gear and emeralds.

One player I ran with got 2 harper bards, 6 UES, two epic mounts and than pulled a lego mount as well from his daily key. Other players also got a a bunch of good stuff as well.

Lately when I get with a group I become the lucky charm for everyone in the run, they all start to pull really good items from the chest and here I am wondering what happened to my luck. I have had minimal to zero luck with anything that is not a ring since I made my bondings R14.

RNG is a HAMSTER shot you either are really lucky or not lucky at all. I haven't really been lucky with anything other than +5 rings that I don't need or are no longer considered BiS.

I wish I could swap my luck with rings with someone that needs that luck but is lucky with LB or treasure chest.

Anyone else feeling a bit annoyed by having bad RNG?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Posts: 3,433Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    edited October 2018
    As to the thread title, because you're one who enjoys having pain inflicted upon themselves? Other than that, beyond a few lucky things, I can relate. Need to sacrifice more batiri to RNGesus.
    Better to be a white knight than a knight with no honor.

With your shield or on it.
  • malheur2080malheur2080 Posts: 88Member Arc User

Not really, i don't expect anything other than the same salvage drops in every run. I have to smile while looting the endchest in Etos and getting a chestpiece worth 6k RAD. Such things make me grind the same content again and again, but i would like to change my rings one day, after 2 years now.

• someonediessomeonedies Posts: 1,126Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User

Not really, i don't expect anything other than the same salvage drops in every run. I have to smile while looting the endchest in Etos and getting a chestpiece worth 6k RAD. Such things make me grind the same content again and again, but i would like to change my rings one day, after 2 years now.

Well you know M15 is almost here.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Posts: 2,617Member Arc User

If you are lucky with LB or other chest drops such as getting Epic mount or epic artifacts let's trade our luck factor so you can get +5 rings and I can get stuff from LB or a chest. LOL...

Another 3 more CR, 5 more T9 and 8 CoDG and out of those I get 2 blood rubies. OMG...seriously my luck is awful. A buddy of mine logins and he joins me for a random expert Q. We get T9 and he get 2 UES, a epic Air Archon and than tries his luck and pulls a lego mount.

Seriously...
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Posts: 1,247Member Arc User
    edited October 2018

Ran 20 CoDG, 10 T9 and 10 CR and I got 2 blood rubies for all my efforts. The rest was junk salvage gear and emeralds.

One player I ran with got 2 harper bards, 6 UES, two epic mounts and than pulled a lego mount as well from his daily key. Other players also got a a bunch of good stuff as well.

Lately when I get with a group I become the lucky charm for everyone in the run, they all start to pull really good items from the chest and here I am wondering what happened to my luck. I have had minimal to zero luck with anything that is not a ring since I made my bondings R14.

RNG is a HAMSTER shot you either are really lucky or not lucky at all. I haven't really been lucky with anything other than +5 rings that I don't need or are no longer considered BiS.

I wish I could swap my luck with rings with someone that needs that luck but is lucky with LB or treasure chest.

Yo, I wanna run with @mebengalsfan#9264 ... he's lucky ... for his party! Mebbe you should start charging 1 pres ward to join a run?
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Posts: 689Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Eventually, you will hit a hot streak. It might be some quick refines, or good drops, but it does come around. It did for me (after 5 years), in the form of 3 legendary mounts in ~1 week. Two of them were within 30 min. of each other. And I had *notoriously* bad RNG luck.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Posts: 1,741Member Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I grinded REQ this whole double-enchant weekend and didn't get one (two) UES. Even stocked up on keys for the 2nd chest going into the event. Of course, getting failed-at-start CR/CoDG half the time didn't help either. Last night, I pulled a UES from ToNG. Thanks RNGesus?