test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Connecting to the account server

Hello the maintenance is over but my screen is stuck on Connecting to the account server. been like this since god damn morning so i assumed maintenance but its over and its still stuck on connecting to account server is it just me ? i play on PS4

Comments

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    ya im having same problem so it aint jus u
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    update- dunno wht time zone u in but jus got to the main screen (where u hit play) an saw the message an it said 5-1130am cali time which by me is 8-230pm so dunno wht time that is by u but ya.......
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hello the maintenance is over but my screen is stuck on Connecting to the account server. been like this since god damn morning so i assumed maintenance but its over and its still stuck on connecting to account server is it just me ? i play on PS4

Many times after an update, you need to do a hard reset of the console to get everything working.
  • envyblackenvyblack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    my screen is stuck on Connecting to the account server maintenance its over and its still stuck on connecting to account server is it just me ? i play on PS4
  • jay7njay7n Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Can't login now. I've updated NW this morning then was able to play. Then logged out for a lunch and can't get back now. Game displays "Waiting for the account server response. Please wait..." message followed by "There was an issue with getting the account information from PlayStation™Network. Please try again" in a loop.
  • llprogodll2llprogodll2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    nope was on a min ago cant login in now it would seem to be login issues on ps4
  • sithis90sithis90 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Game displays "Waiting for the account server response. Please wait..." message followed by "Connection to the account timed out." after a second attempt it the message changes to "There was an issue with getting the account information from PlayStation™Network. Please try again" which it then loops between waiting for server response and the issue with PSN. PSN is working fine and up.

EDIT: Neverwinter updated yesterday for myself even though the patch notes state "tomorrow" when posted yesterday so not sure what to make of it.
    I'm having the same issue... I've put it in the bug section. My version updated yesterday otherwise I'd say it was maintenance.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    That really sucks... It has been reported and being investigated.

Did you guys try rebooting? (Or hard reset or whatever it's called)
    FrozenFire
    edited September 2018
    [duplicate]
    Post edited by jay7n on
  • shadowstar#6183 shadowstar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same trouble already rebooted still not working
  • israel#6026 israel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello, I need to know what to be happening with my account, because it is shown on the start screen of Neverwinter that the server can not find my account. What's going on?
  • dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Not just you doing it to me as well any idea mods or is this something new?
  • i got the same problem, it neverwinter, i am in chat with friends on psn, tried rebooting console, still cant log in

That really sucks... It has been reported and being investigated.

Did you guys try rebooting? (Or hard reset or whatever it's called)

I've restarted console. Didn't help.
  • lordrahl90#2615 lordrahl90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I am also having this problem. It is 2:06 am PDT, I have restarted my console, and the game still won't get past server response. Has anyone looked into whether it's a server issue? Because multiple people having the same issue doesn't seem like it is the console.
    Ah, the classic turn it off and on again. Sadly it has been tested and didn't fix this one.
  • israel#6026 israel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I was playing the Maze engine campaign when I went to face the boss, then the game came out and I could not return again by showing this information on the screen of the game that said:
    There is an error in obtaining your information account on the PlayStation Network.
  • soulbrandt#5207 soulbrandt Member Posts: 4 New User
    Still waiting for the account server response..

"There was an issue getting the account information from Playstation Network"
  • merlin#8063 merlin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Cant log in There is an error in obtaining your information account on the Playstation Network.
    Someone an idee what this is .
    Same issue here; obtaining information blabla... no response etc.
    Fixed for me just now!
    edited September 2018
    Just responded. I can login now.
    Fixed for me too.
  • tarancalimon#9717 tarancalimon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The account servers were down for well over the alotted time posted by the devs causing lots of people to miss out on a VIP drop, yet no sign of any re-imbursement for that, let alone any kind of "reward" for players patience in waiting for things to get back to normal.
  • llprogodll2llprogodll2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    its back