test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion Tokens - PLEASE FIX

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
It is nice to see that it did not take long for the devs to fix the Ravenloft hunts. You should also have resolved the companion token issue that exist as well with last night hotfix. If not, when can we expect the companion token glitch where we cannot deposit our token into the shared bank be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    So another hotfix last night. Probably for the hunts again and once again you did not fix the companion tokens. Please fix the companion tokens. I'm a paying player and have been waiting patiently for this and it is quit annoying that you promptly fixed the hunts but have yet to fix this issue.

Please fix this issue as it is quite frustrating sitting on hundreds of tokens between multiple characters and not being able to use them.

• Options
    gar#3564 gar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    They won't fix it mate because it benefits players. It scores low on perfect worlds priority list because they are too concerned about players earning salvage on the barovia hunts ☺. They have only known about the hunt problem since pc launch 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Ok so something that was put into the game after numerous reports on pc and the knowledge it was there still makes into the final draft.Yet something which was much heralded and every player was happy about still isn’t fixed time to wake up before you break anymore promises
  • Options
    gar#3564 said:

They won't fix it mate because it benefits players. It scores low on perfect worlds priority list because they are too concerned about players earning salvage on the barovia hunts ☺. They have only known about the hunt problem since pc launch 😂😂😂😂

It wasn't player earning salvage that was hurting the zen exchange. It was player earning refinement and selling refinement for straight AD that hurt the zen exchange. A bad zen exchange hurts their profit levels as players who are exchanging zen for AD gets a higher benefit making it easier for them to acquire what they need in game. This is why it was in Cryptic best interest to remove the quick AD that players can earn from hunts. I did the hunts without glitching and even without using cards I got plenty of salvage on 3 character. All are sitting over 600K and I did not glitch. The big AD for players was refinement points.

Having the zen exchange at 350 really benefits cryptic if AH prices stay the same. A 8M lego pack now cost a bit over $100 with the current exchange rate of AD to Zen, but with the exchange dropping to 350 you will now have to spend over $150. This is why Cryptic wants to lower the exchange. They know what players are doing with their AD they acquire from selling zen and if the price drops down to 350 than Cryptic would earn a lot more from us as players. It is where they want the zen to AD exchange to be at for more revenue into their pockets.

I have no issues with a company wanting to earn money, but if you state you going to give your customer a specific feature and fail to deliver on that than it is nothing but bad service and to resolve this issue they need to fix it.

So here we are now a few weeks into the mod 14 and the devs did fix the hunts so they can earn more money from players who are buying Zen and selling it for AD. That is great news. Now what about fixing the issue of us not having the ability to deposit companion tokens into our shared bank. Time to step up and not only show you want to earn money but also that you can deliver on what you promised your customers as a service. Failing to make this the next change shows your player base that you care for nothing but our wallets.

If that is the case, well than you will find less funds coming from my wallet.
  • Options
    Sounding like a broken record I know, but as others have said here and in game the current situation regarding not being able to deposit our companion tokens into the bank is quite ridiculous. Pretty lazy if it was known to be an issue on pc and then implemented onto console rather than fixing, did anyone on PC get banned for using the glitch or just console players that knew about it and used it when it should have been fixed before launch? (I didn't get banned just curious)

• Options
    abixile#0671 abixile Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still no news on when companion tokens not able to be shared is going to be fixed?
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    From what I understand the patch was ready last Thursday. Sony had not certified it at that time. Consoles are a little different then PCs.
  • Options

From what I understand the patch was ready last Thursday. Sony had not certified it at that time. Consoles are a little different then PCs.

XBox already has it. My understanding is that they need Sony approval from all regions and some regions take 2-3 weeks to approve these patches. That is the sad part.