test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sea of Moving Ice quests missing (HELP!)

Lol, it's probably something simple but for the life of me I can't figure out why I'm not getting daily and weekly quests in Sea of Moving Ice.
My guild alliance tried to figure it out and we can't seem to pin down the reason.

The problem is I can't advance in Stormking's Thunder without getting runic pieces.
You only get these by doing the SoMI quests but the only quests available are two stupid ones for xp and copper.
I'm all the way up the middle of the campaign tree and can't "Unlock Assault on Svalbarg" because of this. Also can't do the top glyph one either. I got a bunch of the boons but maybe I have to get all them? (shouldn't have to).

I did the thing with the frost giant princess or whatever, I went to Mako's funeral, I completed a qeue in Fangbreaker Island.
I can't find what I'm supposed to do now to get runic pieces.

Has anyone else experienced this? If I had enough genies gifts I'd just buy through it but I don't want to have to.

Comments

• You have to do all the Sea of Moving Ice repeatable quests atleast once before the weekly Runestead quest will unlock. Probably just missing one as they can be random. Just go through all the quests and it will unlock eventually, I did this with a new character as I forgot how to unlock Runestead.