test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot roll in dungeons is broken for me

Since the new dungeon loot system has been in operation when I have played on my paladin I have been unable to get anything in the loot rolls as it says I have rolled 0 every time. When I am on my GWf the roll system works but with my paladin I click to pick up, it says rolling and then it shows 0 for me and if someone else tries to pick something up the loot roll dialog box shows and then says I have rolled zero.

I have reported this to support and they have advised it sounds like an unreported gameplay bug and advised to post it here
Tagged:

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Hmm... Every single time? Have you tried maybe changing the roll settings to let it reset or whatever?
    FrozenFire
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    whoops edited because I basically repeated what frozen said. NM. lol
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Good question @frozenfirevr :) Waiting upon further info from OP :D
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I've noticed the opposite problem -- it rolls for items that I don't want (e.g. rolls for green items when my threshold is set to blue). My workaround is to change the setting to something else and then change it back. That seems to get it working properly, at least for that session.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    since this new loot system was incorporated........ i hate it..... im gettin items i dont want that other pick up while in the dungeon (ue id scrolls or potions) from wht ive heard there is a free for all setting in the loot settings tab.... but as im nvr party leader i cant change it..... so WHY not just get rid of this system and implemet the "free for all" setting as the perment setting so that way ppl get wht they want (bc they picked it up)..... if u dont want it.... dont pick it up simple as that.... just a suggestion