test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need 10-15 dedicated players to form a small PvE guild.

I use to play on Xbox One and ran my own guild with 12 other players. We were extremely close knit, played daily and had lots of fun while doing it. I stopped playing for about a year and now I'm starting all over again on PC. I miss the feeling of building your own guild and having a close group of friends that help occupy that region. I am now looking to start a new guild but I no longer speak with any of my old friends nor do they play on PC. I just currently payed for my premium and started teaching my friend. I have a level 17 TR and he has a level 10 GF. We play in Mountain Standard time in the afternoons

What We Would Like!!

Founder Members-- We are in need of 3 people who are experienced, dedicated, willing to train newer players if available, lead groups for dailies if available and wants to be a part of the command chain. Eventually, I would like to have an alliance with a few other small guilds so we can participate in dragon flight raids.

Soldiers/Recruits-- We are also looking for 10-15 other players who just want to have fun and take part in a close knit guild. New and experienced players are welcome. All classes and builds... The more diverse the group, the better.

As this will be a new and smaller guild, all players will be expected to perform their duties helping build the area around and within the guild hall itself. The point of starting this guild is to have the satisfaction of building something from the ground up and seeing it grow, while acquiring new friends to game with. We want people who love to play and want to stay active within the community for at least another year. Yes, it will take a long time to acquire our boons and various buildings. But, this is what we are looking for and prefer players who understand that it can be a major undertaking to develop a small guild. Thanks and I look forward to having fun again in Neverwinter!

The Disciples of Chronepsis

Tagged:

Comments

• duhpieeaterduhpieeater Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey, a friend and I are active Neverwinter players and like you, we are also new. I came here looking to join one of the big, high profile guilds, but if you're actually serious about this guild and think you can dedicate yourself to running endgame PvE content, then you can count us both in. :D
    Caliban | Hunter Range | The Ghost Among The Trees
    Ghostblade | Trickster Rogue | The Night Prowler
  • falobajo#8397 falobajo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi, kind of a new player, and would love to be in a guild. however i do live in the UK, so a slight time zone issue on my end.
  • jojo#6669 jojo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi, I am an experienced lvl 70 player nearing end game content and would be interested in helping to build up a new guild as a founder member. I have a wealth of experience to offer, am dedicated, willing to help other players, give advice etc. I need a new challenge in the game and believe that building a guild would offer that new direction.

However , I am UK timezone, but this would enable you to have experienced players online in other continents to cover the time zones you are not available for those on similar timezone as myself. I play NW daily.