test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Misspelled Quest Title

afterburner#1693 afterburner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Platform: Xbox One
Zone: Sea of Moving Ice
Quest: Alarums & Excursions

I imagine this should be Alarms & Excursions, not Alarums. I'm the quest step "Return to Kavatos Stormeye." Not sure if was misspelled prior to this quest step or not.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I imagine this should be Alarms & Excursions, not Alarums. I'm the quest step "Return to Kavatos Stormeye." Not sure if was misspelled prior to this quest step or not.

Not necessarily. Alarums and Excursions is a real phrase denoting the sounds of preparation for war and could be what was intended.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Not necessarily. Alarums and Excursions is a real phrase denoting the sounds of preparation for war and could be what was intended.
    Hey, I learned my new thing for the day.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

zephyriah said:

Hey, I learned my new thing for the day.
    One of the many odd things I remember. I think it specifically referred to Shakespearian/Elizabethan stage dramas directions. Alarums is also an old form of alarms, so I have doubts the the quest is misspelled. There are 2 reasons it could be correct. I think it was intentional, but I've been wrong before.