test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who wrote the foundry quest Crystal Creepies?

They made the monsters 10 times harder then regualr quests and the last part kill 14 Crystal Creepies in a room where you can not get out of nor can you run and hide and kill them, there are 14 of them against you my character died faster thenI could even use it's powers, you can't run, they zapp you dead, you can't stand still they attack you with 5 and kill you you stand in the middle they suck all your powers and your food and you die. Why would someone make a quest like that and have people try and do it solo? You had to kill like 20-25 different groups of monsters go through like 4 different maps, then at the end try to kill the 14 creepy bosses, which I could not died like 50 times. Hope the person who wrote it is happy, you got what you wanted most people would not be able to do it solo, because most of my powers the creepies were inmmune to and they healed themselves. Way to go make a foundry quest harder then most regualr quest. Why would you do that for?

Comments

• Options
    hughpuppies#4539 hughpuppies Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    They should have put something in there way something like suggest 2 or more players so they know not to try it solo. Other wise you don't know how hard it is until you get to the last part and can't finish the quest.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    edited September 2018

They made the monsters 10 times harder then regualr quests and the last part kill 14 Crystal Creepies in a room where you can not get out of nor can you run and hide and kill them, there are 14 of them against you my character died faster thenI could even use it's powers, you can't run, they zapp you dead, you can't stand still they attack you with 5 and kill you you stand in the middle they suck all your powers and your food and you die. Why would someone make a quest like that and have people try and do it solo? You had to kill like 20-25 different groups of monsters go through like 4 different maps, then at the end try to kill the 14 creepy bosses, which I could not died like 50 times. Hope the person who wrote it is happy, you got what you wanted most people would not be able to do it solo, because most of my powers the creepies were inmmune to and they healed themselves. Way to go make a foundry quest harder then most regualr quest. Why would you do that for?

"The blazing skeleton Freezing needs your help! The Crystal Creepies organization must be eradicated before the entire world is destroyed

Warning: not meant for one person. Bring 2 - 3 - 4 people on this adventure."

this is from the overview tab right above the button where you accept the quest. If you look at the reviews tab, on person called the Author a demented soul, and the other said it was extremely challenging & not to be attempted alone.

As for why someone would do this... there are solo quests & dungeons. Dungeons are for parties. Some people like playing with friends. But if the content is to easy, they get bored.
  • Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    now I want to go solo this thing...
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I want to do this now :D
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I just did it solo. Less than 10 minutes, and 5 of those were waiting for two major glitches in the map. When you have to fight the boss on the 2nd map 3 times, he spawns behind the wall to the right. And on the final map, the final chest doesnt appear right away, so you have to wait. This foundry just seems to be a 'gotchya' foundry. Since most of us who run foundries are solo players looking to add variety with lore and exploration, this foundry is designed to make those who do not read the intro wish they never played it, unless you are highly geared. At 18.1k, I never find foundries challenging in the fighting, but some are very challenging in the lore, jumps, puzzles, and show skill and care in the design. This one, I am sad to say, does nothing to improve my gaming. Just take the foundry as a warning. Read about it before you enter.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends