test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Castle Ravenloft bug after today's maintenance

shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
The first and second bosses were ok (besides the usual old bugs we experienced before) but the final boss (Strahd) was completely broken in a new fun way. We had brink of death effect on all team from the start of the combat till the end so any deaths during fight were permanent. Besides that the end chests are inaccessible due to the whole arena being locked into combat mode zone AFTER the boss was dead thus not letting u interact with chests or exit portal.
Hope this is gonna get spotted and fixed asap given that it's a double refinement stones weekend.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The devs are aware of this and are hoping to have it fixed in the next build.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    achterhoeker1957achterhoeker1957 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Also no seals after killing last boss , and res sickness at entire boss fight , altough noone died .
    We managed to kill boss , but no chests could be opened as reported before .
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    This is a major problem.
    CR is unplayable now.
    Strahd fight is very hard to win (mass death sickness,1 fall=death).
    I am hoping this was a bug and not a ham-fisted way to make it harder.
    It is not hard in a fun/challenging way. Just in a random annoying way.

And even when you do win it, not being able to open the chest... just sadistic.

I dont even think I'm gonna bother playing this weekend.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    milyenmilyen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    They push the patch out to live before testing it. You expected them to get things right first time every time? Come on this is Cryptic / PWE. We all know their history of major screw ups and then the lack of transparency / accountability is infamous.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2018

...I dont even think I'm gonna bother playing this weekend.

@dev team , please read the lines above carefully and rethink how important it might be to take care about major bugs.

Are you actually aware of the fact that endcontent from mod 14 does not happen any more in your game?
    Are you aware that neither PVP nor PVE (Castle Ravenloft, no chest loot) are rewarding at all, same as PVP needs attention since years ?
    Actual CR-bugs prevents everyone from stepping into that dungeon. Most stopped going there anyway even without the missing rewards, since the dungeon itself is bugged and less rewarding than most other stuff in your game.
    Are you aware of the fact that there are still ways to earn millions of ad due to bugs.
    Only to let you know in case you wonder where all those player went lately and in case you wonder why you can´t get economy fixed :)
    I really liked the game but you make it pretty hard to keep it that way.
    Don´t you think this is urgent to be solved? Maybe stop creating new content and take a deeper look into your game to get a clue what actually is happening in your front yard.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

The devs are aware of this and are hoping to have it fixed in the next build.

Next build? Next patch?

You are going to leave CR *THIS* broken for how long???
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Depending on how PAX affected them, Preview could get a patch this evening. That is the usual time. I hope so, with 2x Seals tomorrow.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    PLEASE fix Tome of Strahd, i never got the book from Old Mill or got updated, i send ticket, and did resent and refresh the messages, but i didnt want to do as spamming in fear of getting ignored, and never got any message from ticket customer service, also checked my email.
  • Options
    cooljinxcooljinx Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Make a ticket through the arc site support then?
  • Options
    zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    Devs!! Is this fixed or not?
  • Options
    nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    zevra22 said:

Devs!! Is this fixed or not?

Not a dev, but i can confirm it's fixed, worked 3/3 runs.