test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who's switching to Apocalypse Set?

putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
The debuff caused by the Apocalypse set bonus no longer affects the equipping player.

The Stats aren't ideal but for DOs with crit, the now working Apocalypse set looks like a pretty impressive option. I've got mine made and ready to go.

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I may, considering I am still using Lathander's Set on my DO, so....
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Considering the stat distribution, I'm not in a rush to put this set together; it's merely a +5% damage taken debuff on the target at max stacks. With all of the debuffs normally flying around, I rather imagine that it makes for a statistically insignificant benefit.
    Post edited by vorphied on
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I haven't ever had any inclination to the Dungeon Master event and a 5% debuff doesn't seem worth much. However, I also switched to building primarily for AC as the build for DO support doesn't give much as far as gear improvement.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I ended up going with an unmatched set, the blood raven skull belt and the book of the dead neck piece. That seems to work best for my DO.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    May want to consider the demo set, now that they have stated an intention to move DO to DPS
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

May want to consider the demo set, now that they have stated an intention to move DO to DPS

I'm considering it. I don't like losing the constant damage bonus from WIS on the mismatched set I currently use, and I still do need to whip out the AC loadouts here and there, but it's a thought.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH