What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Orcus Set Fixed

odinguard#3346 odinguard Member Posts: 29 Arc User
Hi would like to know if Orcus set is fixed

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Wasn't aware it was broken.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • odinguard#3346 odinguard Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    They said it will be fixed on PS4. Have heard some CW say it does alot more DPS compared to MC set even with stat loss
  • odinguard#3346 odinguard Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Want to confirm if this is true
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    IIRC it is a 2% damage increase over MW3 on single target. I haven't bothered to switch to it, but maybe in the future. It's not a huge increase either way.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    There was testing done and posted here on the forums after the patch claimed 'works with all powers' and it was not fixed for cw or hr powers. Search seems a bit borked on here though but if I find the posts and have this page up still ill go ahead and post.
  • trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Someone stated a few months back that the Orcus set/Orcus buff in TotNG is bugged for HR's, as in provides no benefit.

Ran TotNG multiple times prior to that:
    - w/the set + buff
    - w/the set, w/o the buff
    - w/o the set + buff
    - w/o the set, w/o the buff

and couldn't really tell a significant difference in DPS w/the set/buff.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen