test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

Comments

• mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

Quest item Blinsky Doll which grants quest Collector's Blinsky issue. Quest doesn't register picking up the missing Doll heads. Uncompleteable.

I agree I tried this, picked up over a dozen heads from the Graveyard, then went to the other two locations to see if it would trigger, picked up numerous heads from all locations nothing!

• tigersclaw#7201 tigersclaw Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Since the update, there seems to be a glitch with weapon enchantment visuals. When I travel to a group of enemies mounted and hit them with my sword (my attack dismounts me) when I get there, the weapon enchantment shine effect disappears, looks like it has no weapon enchantment anymore, it's dark until I mount again and dismount. If I dismount first when I get near the enemies and only then hit them with my sword, the weapon enchantment effect doesn't disappear. Anyone else noticed this issue?
  • tigersclaw#7201 tigersclaw Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    When using party leader decides loot mode and after I choose who is going to get the loot, my character freezes, I have to press several buttons to unfreeze. The same problem has been happening to other members of my hunt groups.
  • kalarigc#5202 kalarigc Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I finally got the pack to download but unfortunately it will not let me redeem the bundle. I dunno if I should uninstall/reinstall at this point I throw my hands up.
  • zeoc#8336 zeoc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    There seems something wrong with the loot when grouped, there is no loot for me when I group at all, no treasure, no greens or blues not even loot boxes (I had keys to open them and actually wanted them to drop)

I have played with as much settings as I can, but cannot change the what the party rolls for only what I roll for.

I have run in party with all different setting, but nothing as soon as I leave group I have drops again
  • zeoc#8336 zeoc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The quest system is broken I love to hide all quests so there is nothing on the side of my screen or a quest path but with the new system whenever I enter a new map it places them on the screen again and I have to go in to the quest log and in hide it and re hide it for it to go away again. Sorry for my duel posting I just came from about 6h of hunts in a party with no drops beside from cards...

Speaking of hunts, if you disconnect during a hunt there is no way to re join your party In the hunt
  • reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Is there a update on the companion token shared bank issue? I still can't deposit any.
  • Either a new bug has been created or some players have learned how to "cheat" the system in regards to item rolls in dungeons (which was one of the worst ideas to start with). Twice have played through the leveling queue only to have 1 person out of 3 receive 100% of the items picked up. Every roll for me was a "0". This was not the way at release but only started today 9/1/18.
  • Have noticed since addition of Ravenloft, all of my split enchantments ie: Brutal, Vicious, Savage either has neither of the abilities registering or else only 1 will register.
  • kalarigc#5202 kalarigc Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I am confused it says Omens are rewarded for doing quests and weekly, but after my first 150 I have stopped seeing any drop at all even in hunts. I am confused by this weekly haul does that mean I have to wait till Monday to start earning Omens again? And still not able to access that bundle I downloaded. Have given up on the latter but I am wondering why bother to run about Barovia if I am not able to progress the campaign?
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    The dungeon loot roll issue happened on PC too. You have to make sure you personal threshold for loot is set to green, otherwise you will not roll on any green items. If it did what it did on PC, it was setting everyone to whatever the party leader had set, so you have to reset it once you are within the dungeon.

And yes, once you reach the weekly limit on omens you will not get anymore until the weekly reset. You could farm the shes to get seals of the brave and barovian coins for either the primal gear or salvage boxes, if you need either of those.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

The dungeon loot roll issue happened on PC too. You have to make sure you personal threshold for loot is set to green, otherwise you will not roll on any green items. If it did what it did on PC, it was setting everyone to whatever the party leader had set, so you have to reset it once you are within the dungeon.

And yes, once you reach the weekly limit on omens you will not get anymore until the weekly reset. You could farm the shes to get seals of the brave and barovian coins for either the primal gear or salvage boxes, if you need either of those.

The weekly Cap on campaign currency has been in game since forever, surprised anybody would not know that after all this time?
  • devilskabanaboy#2220 devilskabanaboy Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2018
    Q
  • misstaken#0561 misstaken Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Dont know if i posted my other comment in the right place, having trouble loading into Wolf Den Weekly instance in Ravenloft. Both DC and SW unlocked the weekly, talked to the guy in the tavern, and it tries to take it into the Wolf Den instance for a few seconds and then the game crashes and I get booted to the Home screen. Have tried quitting and restarting, hard reset/power cycling, trying multiple times over a few hours, leaving tavern and then coming back in, abandoning quest and reaccepting it. Nothing works, and it either locks me from loading into those characters or just puts me back into the tavern. I have also tried doing it in a group, no luck. Its not like I cant get the Omens, but it would be nice to have a working weekly, and especially for getting the extra card from multiple characters.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    ennileah said:

> @nitocris83 said:

> Hi everyone!

>

> We are working with Microsoft on the issues with the Promo Pack as there seemed to be some delays in getting it to populate in the storefront (though it's available when you search for it). Once that situation is resolved, please let us know if it is still not showing up in the RCA.

>

> The companion token issue was escalated earlier and is being investigated. It is not impacting all players therefore making it more challenging to look into.

Hard reset followed by power cycle and reload of the game solves that. It happens with some packs and has done for years.. can take a couple of hours to show in my experience if you dont hard reset the console.

This didn't work for us. Is there another known fix yet or are they still working on it?
  • azraelazul#5714 azraelazul Member Posts: 1 New User
    Xbox one Is down I can login many others having the same issue. I turned game on it says syncing data for neverwinter and fails done this 10 times please help!!!!
  • tharizdun#6051 tharizdun Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem with being unable to login or connect to server
  • Having trouble with loot rolls in a group. While in a group I consistently roll 0s, and I have tried every troubleshooting method provided by a rep via email. Anyone else having this issue?
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I’m experiencing rapid camera zooming in and out when slam is active also while sprinting. This doesn’t happen every time, but often enough. Also, the quest where you search for tracks never showed any tracks when walking around the blue area on the map. This quest worked once on my DC, but not with my GWF.
    Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnUakg2k5eUXhwJGhElg0ula0uHC
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • thanasiristhanasiris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have submitted a ticket in the issue but myself and my alliance have noticed Barkshield no longer works correctly.
    The charges still accumulate but atleast often doesn't absorb damage.
    Please fix asap, at my current power level being a rogue getting 1 shotted is very frustrating.
  • cdelahozcdelahoz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I run the hunt for Lycosa(solo), decided to use the Raven Card, the reward is: Random piece of armor LVL 490, After succesfully killing Lycosa I received The Raven's Reward pack with : 1 Random piece of armor LVL 470, I open a ticket and they say there's might by a bug with the rewards but that I need to post it here for you guys to check it because there's nothing theycan do about it. I wonder if I can pay 10 dollars insted of USD49.99 for the ZEN i need, maybe i find a lucky bug there.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    When the devs decided to troll people with gear. RNG drops and negative stats. lol. Well played devs.

Next up: lockboxes that remove items randomly from your inventory when you open them.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    @falkenblackhand Yes, that's intended. By the way, this is not the only item which has a negative effect on the player o:)
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Didn't see this reported yet. The card trader at the vistani camp should have a slider that allows you to trade in a number of duplicates out of a selected card type. The slider does not appear for me. It was there briefly after the last maintenance and has since bugged out again. Without it, I can only trade in an entire stack, effectively losing that card. The slider interaction is also bugged in the buy back option.

UPDATE: works ok now. Guess a reboot was in order.
    Post edited by spelldazer on