No difference in movement with Artificer's Persuasion

No difference in movement with Artificer's Persuasion mount insignia bonus

Steps to reproduce:
1. Slot Artificer's Persuasion as insignia bonus
2. Use an artifact
3. Check if the recovery, movement and other stats mentioned suffer an increase
4. Check in game if any difference is noticed

Observed Result
When I check the stats, I see the ones mentioned were increased but in game I don't notice any difference in movement speed while walking between before and after artifact use.

Expected Result
I would expect to see an increase in movement speed after artifact use.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, has anyone else noticed the same? I tested with 2 characters who both have this insignia bonus, a GWF and a OP, their stats do increase but they seem to walk at the same speed as before, I would expect to see increased speed while the bonus is working. With another bonus, gladiator's guile, I notice a big increase in movement speed.

I asked 2 other players who also use Artificer's Persuasion and both of them told me they notice a dramatic increase in movement after using an artifact. One told me he started walking so fast he almost fell off the edge and the other player told me when the speed increase happened he was flying down the stairs at Tomb of Nine Gods. This is why I don't understand why the same movement increase doesn't happen to me, as the insignia bonus description seems to describe. My GWF's movement speed is increased from 2500 to higher than 6000, I still don't notice any difference in game.

Comments

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    You tried it with only 40k power?

6k movement is 15% movement bonus and 2500 is 6.25%, that's low and that's low.

Ask a good AC to power share you, preferably OP too, proc bondings on a dummy, and re-check with normal power amount similar to one in a group at about 200k, which should net you 50% speed increase, at least that is something noticeable.
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Well, today I as an OP in TONG with a pair of DCs had a movement bonus of 61k at times. As Devo.
    After getting that and ITF, i basically teleported from one side of the Ras Nsi platform to the other.
  • Options
    dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User

Well, today I as an OP in TONG with a pair of DCs had a movement bonus of 61k at times. As Devo.
    After getting that and ITF, i basically teleported from one side of the Ras Nsi platform to the other.

Add in revelry and longstriders :)

Lately I've been running without a DO DC just so we can fit more movespeed buffs in the group XD.