test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SEMPER ANTICUS is recruiting PART-TIME PLAYERS

typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
The Semper Anticus guild on Xbox One is looking for mature, experienced players who understand the game's mechanics and, like us, are also balancing jobs/families that only allow you to play for just a few hours at a time during the week or maybe only on weekends. If this sounds like you, come talk to us! Message me if any questions!

Extraneous Typo

Tagged:

Comments

• typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Some players have just recently started playing Neverwinter again after a break. If you are one of those players and looking for a guild that is part-time friendly, we are still recruiting here at Semper Anticus.
    Extraneous Typo

• glarbac#7250 glarbac Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey me and two buddies of mine are looking to get back into the grind. We have some exp but starting out some new players and looking to join your clan.

GT: Glarbac, x Overhaul, Cheerioo

Thank you and appreciate it.
  • typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    @glarbac#7250 I'd be happy to speak with you in game. Today I'm tied up, but you could either speak to any officer who is showing up online in the game or I can try to meet up with you at a specific time one day later this week or over the weekend. We've had a few updates since that recruitment poster was made. We are now actually Guild Hall Rank 20 and we no longer have a weekly donation requirement what-so-ever, though we do encourage donating. In addition, we recently switched from the No good Deed alliance to the Poison Clan alliance. If all of this still sounds good to you, then our usual approach is to get into a live Xbox chat for a little interview. We do this to make sure new comers are a good match and to hopefully minimize any potential drama. I will alert the officers to be on the look out for you guys and, again, happy to try and meet up at a specific time.
    Extraneous Typo