test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

survivors wraps

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
Please retire them. it's silly that one piece of armor can make a class that is meant to be support one of the strongest dps in the game. they also now bully dcs into respeccing to fit around their builds (when it really doesn't make much of a difference to the over all time to complete, but does redistribute the stats in their favor over other dps)

Comments

• Options
    I don't think that one piece of armor has anything significant to do with it. Tweak the conqueror paragon.
  • Options
    nope it's just that one item. without survivors wraps dps gfs would be like all the other dps that hit about 390 in codg.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

now bully dcs into respeccing to fit around their builds (when it really doesn't make much of a difference to the over all time to complete, but does redistribute the stats in their favor over other dps)

Pfft.

If the DCs were smart, they'd run 3/3 Cleanse with Light of Divinity. Then, when accusations fly, blame the other DCs and then pass the popcorn. At least it'll provides entertainment on deathbabby's Mass Effect 1 elevator.

Also, WTT PC UNawareness of DPSGF for Xbox economy.

• Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    mfw everyone calling for a nerf, but when its their time to get nerfed they cry like a rooster (cough) went off in their mouth.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

mfw everyone calling for a nerf, but when its their time to get nerfed they cry like a rooster (cough) went off in their mouth.

asking for one piece of equipment to be nerfed is not asking for a class nerf. it's pretty clear that if one piece of universal equipment that is out there makes one class much much better at something than everybody else, it's not WAI. Most people if they had something like that for their class they kind of expect the nerf bat at some point.

• Options
    I think Survior Wraps are fine as they stand - generally their are better pieces available now. I say this as their are other classes that can make very good use of Survior Wraps such as DO DC, TAC GF and OP.
  • Options
    legendary3b#0730 legendary3b Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I use the wraps and I've never bullied anyone into changing their build and not sure people complain about something that makes runs faster
  • Options
    eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Wat ppl use is their choice, its not exactly hurting anyone so whatever. I rather have then fix to the hunt gear not stacking or more work towards class balance that another Nerf. If u don't like it, don't play with anyone that uses wraps. As long as I get my chest at the end, I'm happy. Edit: Or at least moderately disappointed