test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cowl of the Dead (540 Item lvl - Head Piece) - Broken on two classes

fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
Hi Devs

I have reported this in PVP forums - Not sure of it was read:

Yesterday i could not get on a node because the Devoted Cleric (DC) had the cowl head piece on and it was perma stunning me and my team members and knocking us back and away from node and DC all time (almost permanent) ...This is definitly not how it should work

This seems to be issue only with SW and DC classes ... can you please fix this ?

It is one on those items that are breaking pvp .. none can cap/keep nodes (core aim of PVP) cause you are getting perma kncked back and stunned ... Please can you fixit ?? Should not be too much effort i hope ...

Thanking you in advance B-)

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I wonder what would happen if DC with cowl head piece vs another DC with cowl head piece. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User

I wonder what would happen if DC with cowl head piece vs another DC with cowl head piece. :)

The DC which lays the first Hallowed Ground gets the Undead Push, proccing every 0.5 seconds, so the 2nd DC cannot do anything as the second DC is perma-proned.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    vordayn said:

The DC which lays the first Hallowed Ground gets the Undead Push, proccing every 0.5 seconds, so the 2nd DC cannot do anything as the second DC is perma-proned.
    The 2nd DC cast a daily outside of the first DC reaches. Somehow, slide in in the 0.5 seconds and hope his own 0.5 seconds triggers.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

vordayn said:

The 2nd DC cast a daily outside of the first DC reaches. Somehow, slide in in the 0.5 seconds and hope his own 0.5 seconds triggers.
    Why don't you test it and get back to us?
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    edited July 2018
    vordayn said:

vordayn said:

I don't do PVP. That is why I wonder if anyone wants to try to see if something 'amazing' happens. Also, I need a cowl for DC.

vordayn said:

vordayn said:

I don't do PVP. That is why I wonder if anyone wants to try to see if something 'amazing' happens. Also, I need a cowl for DC.
    Nothing amazing happens. One will be knocked first. What more is there to say? It's HAMSTER broken.
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Kreatyve

- Can you please try to get this fixed asap ?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Kreatyve

They are aware of the issue. I don't know where it falls on their list of things that need to be fixed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Kreatyve

They are aware of the issue. I don't know where it falls on their list of things that need to be fixed.
    Thx bro. i know u will try expedite the fix ;)