test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

24 hours and not a single drop

dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
24 hours since my last Omu drop over 40 Ancient wisps killed no sealed wisps 30+ recluse and nothing 12 Polaris and no lure drop 2 Gigant(big monkey in the corner) nothing and Chitters and nothing please sort out the drop rates this is getting idiotic I know my rng is trash but this is now becoming detrimental to gameplay

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @dantragb,

Unfortunately I don't think it's a bug :confused:

I advise you to hunt with your guild or with friends, but without being in group, like that, everyone will have a chance to receive the trophies, and you will be able to help each other.

May Tymora be with you!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Cheers percemer really poor drop rate even if killing in a group (while not in a group) all the Polaris where killed with 4 members and the big ape in the corner was a group of us as well just really tired of endless rng the whole game is now dictated by it and mine is trash to start with if it's not a bug then the design element is really poorly thought out as its not enjoyable to spend hours on end hitting the same items all the time and getting nothing.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Change instances.. some have bugged and do not drop...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
This discussion has been closed.