test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some SERIOUS suggestions to make game better

fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
Aucion House:
1- you could put an option in the advanced research to find a certain amount of items.. if a need of some stacks of black pearls, i'd like to find all the stacks of black pears in the AH and not all the BP offers with one or two pearls
2- you could put a new colum that show the average price of one item for that offer, i explain, if i put 99x preservation at 700k, how much is one? if i put 25 gmops at 500k how much is one? every time players have to go take a calculator to find the answer.. you could create a column with the average price of one item for that offer
3- in italian superior enchanting stone and greater enchanting ston have the same name could you modify it?
4- why i can't bind the AH button to a keyboard button???????????
Works:
1-some tasks require assets to create a better result.. why you don't autofill the assets slot with best quality assets that player has?
2-in the same situation of above, if i click to set an assets in the work assets slot, to make the quality better, the game could display first better quality assets and then the others.. now i think that is displayed in alphabetical order
3- you could set a "restart task" button on a work completion windows.. i have all the works at max level, I do always the same tasks, and every time i have to reset the task, the workers and the used assets.. it could be super easy if you create a button that say: you have finished this task, would u restart a task exactly like this, with the same workers (the same rarity of workers) and the same used assets? (this should not be possible for hourly tasks that change hourly)
Buffs display:
1- it's so frustrating play last dungeons with a team of 5 person that have lots lots lots of buffs.. the buffs bar goes from left to the right of the screen so you play the entire dungeon with 5 green long line on the screen.. please put an option to disable, set an option to disable only certain party members buff bars, set an icon near the party player portrait where if you stay above with mouse indicator show buffs otherwhise not shows..
2- please shows what a buff do in his toolbox.. in almost all the toolbox only the name of the buff is shown but not what it does, it could very useful for a player know what a buff do, especially if the buff comes from another player or a strange item
Refinery Points:
1- if i have a stack of 59x perfect sapphire the sapphire toolbox says me that one is worth 500 RP, ok, but you could set another line that says in brackets how much RP is worth the entire stack of 59 (naturally without considering critical refinements)
Character selection screen:
1- you could display a timer untill the next avaible blessing near each character
2- you could set some icons to display if a character has a new mail or has finished a work's task
Character respec:
1- lots of player has all the powers points and sometimes respec the character to do little changes but every rime has to reset all the powers points.. you could create a button that automatically distributes all power points

I have lot of other ideas, but for now i prefer know what u think about these to understand if the time that i spent writing this post was worth or not

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    fra7santo said:

/bind key "gensendmessage auction_root 1"
  • fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    micky1p00 said:

fra7santo said:

/bind key "gensendmessage auction_root 1"
    i'm sorry but doesn't work for me, idk what i'm wrong

EDIT: ok seems, after lot of tries, that i had to do it in the "say" channel
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    I like a lot of these ideas. The ones for "works" (professions) are especially needed. When I'm not leveling professions, I do 3x Wizard's Seneschal, 3x Clerics of Ilmater, and then either 3x Mass Variegated Vitriol Extraction (orange & purple vitriol) or 1x Corvee Labor & 1x Crates of Jewelry (L23 Jewelcrafting task) & 1x Crates of Adamantine Spears (L23 Weaponsmithing task). Sometimes I do the Crates of Astral Diamonds task instead of one of the other crates. Since I'm able to restart my tasks while I'm at work, it would be nice to have this so I can restart them faster with fewer clicks.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    You can rearrange your display so the buff bar is not across your screen. Press Esc -> Rearrange HUD. I've moved mine to the right side of the screen and moved some stuff from the right to the left. Much clearer!
  • fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

You can rearrange your display so the buff bar is not across your screen. Press Esc -> Rearrange HUD. I've moved mine to the right side of the screen and moved some stuff from the right to the left. Much clearer!

yeah, i know, i tried.. but is not a solution.. sometimes i need see if i'm buffing the right player, sometimes not.. i can't change every time the HUD position :(
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    fra7santo said:

reg1981 said:

yeah, i know, i tried.. but is not a solution.. sometimes i need see if i'm buffing the right player, sometimes not.. i can't change every time the HUD position :(
    You can actually bind those settings too.

Put the buff bar on the left, do

/ui_save_file leftbuff.txt

(the filename is for example)
    put it on the right, then:

/ui_save_file rightbuff.txt

Then:

/bind key "ui_load_file leftbuff.txt"
    /bind otherkey "ui_load_file rightbuff.txt"

for example:

/bind f5 "ui_load_file leftbuff.txt"
    /bind f6 "ui_load_file rightbuff.txt"

Or you can just hide the "self status" and save that.
    Not the perfect solution, but....
  • merceron17merceron17 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    decent ideas
  • lordmarduclordmarduc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    how abut for the next expansion, letting level 60 ,or 70 characters run two companions, instead of only one. lets have special areas that you need two companions it would be wonderful to have special companion that you open and it lets you choose one of your alts to be a companion. it takes its apearance,amor at the time, class, and name. also make it a legendary level 40 upgradeable to mythic let its item slots be weapon armor helm of its class. if any of you agree speak up so they know we want this.
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

how abut for the next expansion, letting level 60 ,or 70 characters run two companions, instead of only one. lets have special areas that you need two companions it would be wonderful to have special companion that you open and it lets you choose one of your alts to be a companion. it takes its apearance,amor at the time, class, and name. also make it a legendary level 40 upgradeable to mythic let its item slots be weapon armor helm of its class. if any of you agree speak up so they know we want this.

How about I'ma go with "no" and follow that up with "terrible idea".
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

How about I'ma go with "aw hell no" and follow that up with "terrible - so devs are going to love this - idea".

I fixed that for you