test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infinite Verification Madness

etelgrinetelgrin Member Posts: 1,611 Arc User
Hey,

Thought I won't have to post here anymore but here I am.

I play using two PCs recently, one is my usual desktop PC at home and the another is my notebook that I use for praying or setting items on AH for example while on road/work wherever I like - I connect using my mobile phone wifi, and every time I click checkbox "SAVE" in order to save this machine, and there are anyway ONLY two machines I log from it force me to log into my mail to check the guard, copy paste the pass and then I can log in, it wouldn't be a problem if you only had to go through it once, but I need to repeat all these steps every time I log in... WTH?

Pug Panther - PvP SW until module 16 Undermountain

Youtube Channel
Scourge Warlock Haven - Legacy Build Videos - PvP Content - Other Features.

R.I.P

Comments

• Options
    narniabusiness#5082 narniabusiness Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Hey,

Thought I won't have to post here anymore but here I am.

I play using two PCs recently, one is my usual desktop PC at home and the another is my notebook that I use for praying or setting items on AH for example while on road/work wherever I like - I connect using my mobile phone wifi, and every time I click checkbox "SAVE" in order to save this machine, and there are anyway ONLY two machines I log from it force me to log into my mail to check the guard, copy paste the pass and then I can log in, it wouldn't be a problem if you only had to go through it once, but I need to repeat all these steps every time I log in... WTH?

The main reason your getting the verification process all the time when connection using mobile phone wifi. Is cause your IP you get from your cell phone carrier keeps changing. Since your connection from a IP address that's unknown on your account. You will have no choice but to go through the verification process.