test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Fury of the Feywild

tarrannttarrannt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have the option to play a moon elf but it is greyed out. I looked on PSN but could not find it there. Searched online and found that it was to be purchased from the Arc website. I did so but still can’t access the Moon elf or anything that comes with the purchase.
I contacted support and still have not heard anything from them. Not sure what Arc support is like, but not very good so far in my opinion.
I do know it is possible to play a moon elf on PS4 because I have seen them and unicorns everywhere (not sure if they are available other ways tho.)
My question is, how do I get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    tarrannt said:

I have the option to play a moon elf but it is greyed out. I looked on PSN but could not find it there. Searched online and found that it was to be purchased from the Arc website. I did so but still can’t access the Moon elf or anything that comes with the purchase.

I contacted support and still have not heard anything from them. Not sure what Arc support is like, but not very good so far in my opinion.

I do know it is possible to play a moon elf on PS4 because I have seen them and unicorns everywhere (not sure if they are available other ways tho.)

My question is, how do I get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to purchase the Knight of The Feywild pack from the Zen Market. If it's not there, check the PSN Store.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tarrannttarrannt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    So does that mean I am out the $80+ From the purchase from the website?
  • eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    > @tarrannt said:
    > So does that mean I am out the $80+ From the purchase from the website?

Its a different console so I would assume so, support might be able to do something but if I about their limitations tho. U get the moonelf from the feywild pack in the ps4 zen market. Sry about losing ur money if support cant help u.
  • tarrannttarrannt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for the info.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    tarrannt said:

Thanks for the info.

The one on the website is for the PC version. It doesn't appear that is made as clear as it could be, so I'll be forwarding that to the CM and people who are in charge of that. I recommend you contact Customer Service and request a refund. If you explain to them that you do not play on PC and only play on PS4, they should be willing to work with you on that. Send me a PM here on the forums if they are not willing to work with you, and I'll see if there is anything further I can do on my end.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png