test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crash in Monini crypts

melatetomelateto Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Im crashing everytime i try to enter Monini Crypt , for the quest "Dragon Attack". this problem is making me imposible to complete or do this quest.
Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• conundrum3conundrum3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Been going on for a while now.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    melateto said:

Im crashing everytime i try to enter Monini Crypt , for the quest "Dragon Attack". this problem is making me imposible to complete or do this quest.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Which platform is this happening on?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • conundrum3conundrum3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's happening on PC. I'm playing through Steam, if that makes a difference.
  • anyaofazrai#6999 anyaofazrai Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm also crashing at this area, so is my BF. We can't even load the game now because as soon as we enter the game we crash. Both of us are on PC through Steam. I've sent in a support request.
  • wabi#4983 wabi Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having this problem also.
  • fletcher#0991 fletcher Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah, same issue here as a new player. Can't even load into game without immediately crashing. About to go leave some really positive reviews about my experience so far.
  • shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I am on PC and having the same issue.
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest
  • jbsdadjbsdad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here.. on PC and through Steam. Have verified files several times.
  • tkhotshottkhotshot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    im also haveing the same issue to where i can progress with neverdeath graveyard something needs to be done i cant continue with the quest to get my fourth bag
  • nordslayer#5901 nordslayer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Have they even addressed this issue? I've been trying to get in there for days and as soon as the instance starts to load the game crashes I'm regretting buying Zen with all the bugs & crashes on the PC version of this that blocks progress not to mention the server crash that just happened while I was 10 min into a dungeon and is still down.
  • jbsdadjbsdad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Per support...
    " Thank you for contacting us and I apologize for the issue.

I have spoken with the development team about this issue, and they have confirmed that it is a known issue and actively being investigated. There seems to be an error with some map transfers, and Monini Crypts is one of the affected maps.

Unfortunately, I do not have a timetable for a fix, but I expect it to be sooner rather than later due to the severity of the issue and the number of maps affected.

Thank you for your patience while this issue is investigated and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns."
  • dragonchildg#7047 dragonchildg Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Im crashing at entry on the crypt as well
  • dramaturgistadramaturgista Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    same here. no solution?
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Same here. Different characters, different campaigns, same crash. Whenever I try to change instance for a quest; crash! I am not using steam. Going from main area to main area works; but not for quests.
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    I uninstalled Neverwinter and reinstalled it. So far; it seems to be working. I'll try another character tomorrow. Almost 5 hours to reinstall. Not a simple work around.
  • weirdlosweirdlos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Recent update solved the problem. Monini Crypt is accessible now.
  • noonanda#1166 noonanda Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @weirdlos said:
    > Recent update solved the problem. Monini Crypt is accessible now.

Not anymore, Same problems as everyone else, game crashes as soon as I try to enter