You asked for it on stream
(I'll word it nicely xDD)***Updated 19/07/2018 I'm British stop judging me on the date format -_-
Quick bugs/unintended effects:
- Yeah the numerical ordering for charcters on preview is a little odd. Here's a screenshot of how it currently works:
Thought it should be in numerical value, so the characters that are 95th should be before those who are 200th.
*** This problem is probably irrelevant to people on the live server so I'm going to say leave it, who names their characters Jango 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 anyway amiright?
- Occassionally the login takes a really long time right before the character list is shown. (Maybe because of the new cinematic)
*** This is not because of the 350 odd characters on my account don't let that fool you, however after the recent updates the issue appears to have been fixed - I believe it was due to the cinematic.
- Something weird happens when ordering by date last played if you copy characters across from live or have a lot of characters. They seem to begin to order alphanumerically after about 20 characters being swapped to in succession. (So if you're copying keys or something let's just say the order becomes quite confusing.) Also with this method of sorting characters copied from live can get mixed about. Say you've copied 20 CWs. Then swap to sorting by date last played and copy another 20, what you end up with is the 14th character being ordered before the 12th character. (This might be just because I tend to open 20 tabs when I copy my characters across) but might be worth looking in to.
*** This has everything to do with my 20 Chrome tabs open. If you transfer or create characters one by one instead of 50 by 50 then this doesn't happen.
- More main characters would be really nice. 3 would be perfect. I guess sorted alphabetically? Or main characters sorted according to the criteria entered in.
- *** I would also like a new sorting method to be added that might be easier than the above suggestion of more * or main characters: Order by item level.
- The general aesthetic of the new title screen is amazing and if you change it I'll throw my PC out the window, but for some reason if you hold ALT+TAB the FPS of the title screen drops like a rock. So for multi-monitor setups swapping between windows using alt+tab causes some weird things to happen to both sound and animations (only on preview). *** Thank you so much to that dev whose name alludes me who told me the most life saving console command of all time ever that fixes this issue - the only one to rival its value being /makeMeADragonREEEEEE but I don't think that's a thing yet.
The console that allows you to type in commands using ¬ key is in a really awkward position and doesn't let you scroll upwards, would it be possible to move it and be able to scroll up?
- ^^^ You fixed it!!! Much love for that
also Page Up and Page Down for scrolling, really feel like I should've realised that.