test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank You Crate

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2018 in News & Announcements
UPDATE 6/27/18

As of 12:17pm PT, players impacted by the group bug have been sent an in-game mail with their missing Thank You Crate.

Greetings Adventurers,

In order to see the Thank You Crate, you will need to have the quest "A Heartfelt Thanks". The quest is received when entering PE, so if you were already in the zone when the event ended, you need to leave and return to PE to get the quest.

We're now aware of the issue where the Thank You Crate is locked out for other players if you claim it while in a party. We are looking into our options to resolve this issue.

We are also aware that the 100% off 16 Bank Slots is not working for any player on any platform. Please hold on to your coupons, and we will try to get a fix out for it ASAP, but probably no earlier than Monday.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Leave your party before doing this - being in a party bugs the quest (confirmed by multiple players). If your quest is bugged this way, you will more than likely need to file a Support ticket.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    i was in pe upon the event ending and had no problem with the quet or recieveing the crate.... although upon opening the crate i recieved the bank slots coupon but it is gl;itched and will not let me redeem in the store.... from what my alliance has said,,, it is glitched from everyone.... im am on ps4 too if this helps in anyway
  • Options
    did not see response on hyblee thread in announcemnts conncering coupon thank you for response on that thread an disreguard one on this thread lol holdin on to the coupon
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    yeah I also can't redeem bank slot token xbox
  • Options

yeah I also can't redeem bank slot token xbox

its not wrking for ANYBDY on ANU platform from wht i was toll by mod... team is wrkin on it.... told to hold onto the coupon
  • Options
    sabrestalkersabrestalker Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User

Greetings Adventurers,

In order to see the Thank You Crate, you will need to have the quest "A Heartfelt Thanks". The quest is received when entering PE, so if you were already in the zone when the event ended, you need to leave and return to PE to get the quest.

We're now aware of the issue where the Thank You Crate is locked out for other players if you claim it while in a party. We are looking into our options to resolve this issue.

• Options
    hi all

i want to say thank you for the awsem rewards at the jubillee how ever it would have been nice if we could have got more of the tank as a reward instead of only being able to choose on of the four however i realy enjoyed the jublee and thanks again

Sabrestalker
  • Options
    deadfishintheseadeadfishinthesea Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Leave your party before doing this - being in a party bugs the quest (confirmed by multiple players). If your quest is bugged this way, you will more than likely need to file a Support ticket.

was looking forward to it played all 3 characters had 99 gifts during the event never got thank you anything, play on ps4
  • Options
    uiwwildthing#2789 uiwwildthing Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    "...looking into our options to resolve this issue." It's simple, you give the people affected the crate. My question is why wasn't this tested prior to launch? Myself and a number of others were affected by this.
  • Options
    fivel#3678 fivel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My %100 off bank slot isn't working PSN is fivelfox on PS4, I think is stead it's giving me %20 Off all services! I could use some help here!
  • Options

kreatyve said:

was looking forward to it played all 3 characters had 99 gifts during the event never got thank you anything, play on ps4
    if u did not do the quest "its a celebration" then u didnt get crates claimable from event store

My %100 off bank slot isn't working PSN is fivelfox on PS4, I think is stead it's giving me %20 Off all services! I could use some help here!

according to mods.... the bank slot coupon is not wrkin on ALL platforms and the team is aware an ask u to b paitent an hold onto the coupon
  • Options
    trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User

hi all

i want to say thank you for the awsem rewards at the jubillee how ever it would have been nice if we could have got more of the tank as a reward instead of only being able to choose on of the four however i realy enjoyed the jublee and thanks again

Sabrestalker

What do you mean by tank as a reward?
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    He means the apparatus of Kwalish mount for the tank.
  • Options

He means the apparatus of Kwalish mount for the tank.

oh okay lol wasn't sure. thanks
  • Options
    shadwwolf#9268 shadwwolf Member Posts: 34 Arc User

kreatyve said:

You're supposed to do the Its a Celebration quest.... the one thats gives the Anniversary Coin... You can only do this on ONE CHARACTER PER ACCOUNT...

If you missed your chance at this event we cant do anything abou it.
  • Options

kreatyve said:

You're supposed to do the Its a Celebration quest.... the one thats gives the Anniversary Coin... You can only do this on ONE CHARACTER PER ACCOUNT...

If you missed your chance at this event we cant do anything abou it.
    we? do you work for cryptic
  • Options
    hi

one problem i have experinces is i cant claim my bank stolts it keeps asking for a zen amount and doest shoe the 100% off and i know i have space for another bank slot how do i go about fixing this or do you have to fix it

thanks

Sabrestalker
  • Options
    kamil#4325 kamil Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi I was in a group when thank you crate was available for me, but havent got room in my bags, so went to shop sell something. My friend in this time take thier thank you crate and after this i cant reclaim it, becouse it disappear. I check in my jurnal and there is that i have done quest A Heartfelt Thanks. What can i do ?
  • Options
    flutttershyyyflutttershyyy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2018

Hi I was in a group when thank you crate was available for me, but havent got room in my bags, so went to shop sell something. My friend in this time take thier thank you crate and after this i cant reclaim it, becouse it disappear. I check in my jurnal and there is that i have done quest A Heartfelt Thanks. What can i do ?

Same thing has happened to me. I have requested help through a support ticket on the site, as recommended above by a community moderator. Just make sure someone knows that you've had this problem at least. I hope this gets resolved soon for us both - and others too.
    Post edited by flutttershyyy on
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Same thing has happened to me. I have requested help through a support ticket on the site, as recommended above by a community moderator. Just make sure someone knows that you've had this problem at least. I hope this gets resolved soon for us both - and others too.
    That's actually no longer needed. They are aware of the issue and will be fixing it ASAP.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Came to post about the coupon being broken on PC & PS4.

No cooldown timer on it so it shouldn't expire while we wait, hopefully not too long.
  • Options
    marcallen#6269 marcallen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    @kreatyve that is a relief, everyone can be at ease now.
  • Options
    gandameregandamere Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have made this same appeal in a few places now, but I have not gotten a response and I thought it might be due to not putting my request in the right place.

I can't claim the end-of-event crate from "A Heartfelt Thanks" because I had to leave home early in the morning (4 AM EDT) on Saturday before the pushed back end of the Jubilee. (I had a plane flight I couldn't skip.) Now I have internet access, but I don't have access to a computer that can play Neverwinter. I won't have access again until July 2nd, and that's past the end of the claim period.

While I appreciate the help the devs have given to those who were bugged out of the 5 coin quests, I also find it unfair that I can't claim the end-of-event crate due to the change. (I would have had plenty of time to claim it if the event ended when originally planned.) If the end-of-claim period for the "heartfel thanks" crate could be extended to July 2nd or if the crate could be put in the inventory of my character (Devonel) who completed all 5 coin quests, I would be GREATLY appreciative. If there is another way for me to get the crate that would be great too. Thanks for any help you can offer.
  • Options
    gandamere said:

I have made this same appeal in a few places now, but I have not gotten a response and I thought it might be due to not putting my request in the right place.

I can't claim the end-of-event crate from "A Heartfelt Thanks" because I had to leave home early in the morning (4 AM EDT) on Saturday before the pushed back end of the Jubilee. (I had a plane flight I couldn't skip.) Now I have internet access, but I don't have access to a computer that can play Neverwinter. I won't have access again until July 2nd, and that's past the end of the claim period.

While I appreciate the help the devs have given to those who were bugged out of the 5 coin quests, I also find it unfair that I can't claim the end-of-event crate due to the change. (I would have had plenty of time to claim it if the event ended when originally planned.) If the end-of-claim period for the "heartfel thanks" crate could be extended to July 2nd or if the crate could be put in the inventory of my character (Devonel) who completed all 5 coin quests, I would be GREATLY appreciative. If there is another way for me to get the crate that would be great too. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I will make sure the request gets seen, which is the best I can do on my end. Have you attempted to file a customer service ticket regarding this? If not, I think you really should try that method, explain the entire issue. Maybe they can help.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    khristovinxi#7444 khristovinxi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    i already filed a ticket however no response. it's been 4 days. :( ticket ref: 180623-001357
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flutttershyyyflutttershyyy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

That's actually no longer needed. They are aware of the issue and will be fixing it ASAP.

Ah, excellent! So... should I then cancel my support ticket?
  • Options
    i dunno if this is fixed for evryone or not but i play on ps4 an was jyst able to use my coupon for the bank slots... an i kno it wrkd bc i got the bank slots but i had NO zen only the coupon so thought id say smethin abt it here
  • Options
    morgulknifemorgulknife Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    "We're now aware of the issue where the Thank You Crate is locked out for other players if you claim it while in a party. We are looking into our options to resolve this issue." Still waiting on that fix.....Ticket Reference # 180623-001292....Somebody from ARC respond....I do not need fanboys responding....I need this to get fixed and give me my Thank You Crate.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Well, the bank-slot issue got fixed quickly enough - I just guess the thank-you crate is a bit more complicated, and they basically have their hands full with the new mod being released on the PC today.

So, have a bit of patience. This will get fixed and you will get your (really) nice, free pack.
    Hoping for improvements...
This discussion has been closed.