test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You Crate not available

vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
Hi. Completed the Jubilee Celebration Task 5 days on my main character. Collected all 5 coins successfully.
At the end of the Jubilee, I was in a party , saw a Notification centre screen about the Thank You Crate . However, no task appeared in my journal and Xalliana has no quest for me, just the store interface with no Thank You crate.
What should I do to collect my Crate?

Comments

• marcallen#6269 marcallen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I was in a party when one of the member claimed it. There's a message that popped "Objective Complete" to me and when I went to the commemorative store, the Thank You Crate was nowhere to be found. Sad part is I was not able to even obtain it.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please file a ticket with Customer Service.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    Have submitted ticket , have reference number but not even an auto reply that ticket has been received.

I too just submitted a ticket.
    I am thinking the same, is that normal? already have a reference number but no mention of it being received.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    @vattara @marcallen#6269 If you've submitted a ticket via the Support website (the one kreatyve linked to) you should get an automated email, though sometimes it might be a while if many tickets are submitted at the same time. If you've never submitted a ticket before then you may want to check your spam filter, I remember the first time mine ended up there as my mail thought it spam :/

Either way, if you go to the link kreatyve gave then you'll see a button right below "contact support" that says "ticket history". You'll be able to see it there and that's also where you'll be able to read any response you get as you do not get a mail about it. (At least, I don't so I assume that's the default.)
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    Just saw it, thank you.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Just saw it, thank you.

vattara said:

Have submitted ticket , have reference number but not even an auto reply that ticket has been received.

Please attempt to relog and try again? Someone on Discord said that this fixed it. Please let me know if this works for you. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    unfortunately there is still no crate in Inventory or the Jubilee Store. Xalliana has no task nor is there a task in journal
    vattara said:

unfortunately there is still no crate in Inventory or the Jubilee Store. Xalliana has no task nor is there a task in journal

If you were in a party, that may have bugged the quest. If you were not in a party, a relog should fix it. If you were in a party, you will need to file a ticket.
    kuI2v8l.png
    Yes I was in a party getting ready for ToNG and yes I submitted a ticket. Trying to remain hopeful :)
    same here, I was in a party. Already submitted a ticket. We can only hope for now. Thank you
  • saoirsesgiath#3206 saoirsesgiath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same situation for me Filed ticket. Fingers crossed. I did all 5 day's quests, would like thank you crate, please. :)
    To keep things in one location, I have closed this thread. Please see this thread for further information.
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.