test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No r14 to claim?

spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
My daughter has her own account and plays off of our home gold. She has claimed the 5 coins and rp pack but no r14. Is this as intended?

I also invited a friend thru the referral program and set them up playing on our xbox gold. No r14 there either.

Was this reward time gated? The news item doesn't indicate it.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Got to CLAIM it in ZEN store as FREE gift at least on PC anyways... so if you get this before 3hrs from now check all ZEN store tabs! I send you a PM and also tried searching for you in game but couldn't find you.

Thought I hope it didn't expire as CSTORE giveaway on Thursday, when it was originally set to END, at least until the 2 day extension was given?

@nitocris83
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Try PM the @alias above - you click it will present an option in the upper right to Message (Orange on White Text) the user.

She's the Cryptic Community Manager and usually does a excellent job trying to help those she can... Just be honest about what you did and when. Though realize she likely gets a lot of messages so try to be patient.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Thanks. I kinda don't want to bother Julia on a weekend.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @spelldazer That promotion ended 2 days ago when the other events ended. They did not extend it with the extra 2 days of the Jubilee.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    @kreatyve Thanks. I guess I missed the memo. Blog was not updated to reflect this. Regardless, my daughter played from day 1 and the r14 was never there for her. :-(
  • elrondknightelrondknight Member Posts: 109 Arc User

@kreatyve Thanks. I guess I missed the memo. Blog was not updated to reflect this. Regardless, my daughter played from day 1 and the r14 was never there for her. :-(

I guess you'll just have to buy her one for Christmas!