Install Arc

Mane of the Manticore

2»

Comments

• marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

> @marnival said:

> > @marnival said:

>

> > It is time to call it a day for pvp.

>

> > Devs have no intentions to fix this that much is obvious.

>

> > Tr remains broken, items do more damage on procs them the characters wearing them.

>

> >

>

> > Cursed rings still chain cc and the cc system is beyond broken.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > It has been a long time comming but making Hr even worse in pvp, not fixing Tr retardness with Everything else has taken it´s toll and as they show absolutly no will to fix anything in pvp but to nerf Temp, knock back from bull(not a bad thing for all but Gfs) it is finally time to leave this to the Trs that can hunt eachother.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Combat system is fun but the incompetence together with the lack of caring from the devs just killed pvp in this game......

>

>

>

> If TR actually respect mitigation now (and nothing else was altered) they should not be "broken." In fact if you are built correctly SOD should tickle plus it should respect cc immunity and build stacks now. Its been posted curse bringer ring effects no longer work in pvp.

>

>

>

> In the patch notes they've made a second attempt at fixing mane and chitters. Unless the patch overall was a fail I'm not seeing where the complaint is coming from.

>

>

>

> I'm not on pc so I cannot test any of this though. I will say that if the patch notes are WAI then pvp should be more balanced (not perfect) but closer to balanced.

>

> 1 Wrong

> 2 Wrong

> 3 Wrong

> No clue why you write about this not being on pc it is like you talk about something you heared but not witnessed and have no way of knowing it it is true or not, there is a reason hearsay can not be used in a Court of justice )…….

1. Yes it is actually in the patch notes that the devs once again tired to patch those helmets. So no, that was not wrong. Learn to read?

2. It's posted elsewhere in the forums that TRs are worse than before aka damage is mitigated.

3. Yours is the only post, complaining about trs still. Other on this forum and another forum have posted the damage has been fixed on trs.

4. Elven + control resist counters CC

I'm guessing you just do not understand pvp and I will leave it at that considering the crying about control without even trying to counter it. Saying they did not try to fix items yet is in the patch notes that the did.

I'll just ignore ignorance aka your posts.

Good day.

I played pvp on PC AFTER patch you read and guess what is more to say about who are Clueless =you…

No helm still multiproc = you are wrong as usal it seems.
    No Cursed ring still multi proc = you are wrong as usal….

No Tr do as much damage as Before using Powers that lowers your defence + hitting weak targets Before using SoD. Yes you can in some circomstances take less damage from SoD but upping the damage from 50% to 75% took care of the rest using the above tactics.

Using the Elven and aborting all others to make cc less broken is your sulotion then I guess we all can see who is a compleate pvp nab in your case…..

Unless you can take experiance from what you THINK and write I suggest you leave your guessing out of the forums as things certainly do not get better by Clueless people like you guessing about things on a platform they do not even play on mkay…...
  • teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    So, the TRs are moving away from recovery to stack more power/ArP?
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

Yes and playing smart they target weak players/cc targets making sure to build up Heavy damage then comes SoD+mane and using reduce resist/deflect 50% + SoD having a boost of 25% more damage it is just same same.

Sure in some 1-1 going invis, using immune to damage feats(gf,gwf) you can survive longer but as you just cant kill itc/hide/dodge spamming high recovery Tr 1-1 it really do not matter…

Note: most will rather sacrifice Power then Recovery or a mix arpen is the stat that is the most easy to stack though ….
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    marnival said:

Yes and playing smart they target weak players/cc targets making sure to build up Heavy damage then comes SoD+mane and using reduce resist/deflect 50% + SoD having a boost of 25% more damage it is just same same.

Sure in some 1-1 going invis, using immune to damage feats(gf,gwf) you can survive longer but as you just cant kill itc/hide/dodge spamming high recovery Tr 1-1 it really do not matter…

Note: most will rather sacrifice Power then Recovery or a mix arpen is the stat that is the most easy to stack though ….
    No matter what they nerf on tr.. you will never be happy until tr gets deleted from game
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    TR will never leave and it will never be at a disadvantage. I mained a TR in mod5 and it was too easy to run dungeons or PvP. May get back into a TR.
    The Legendary Outlaws