test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Icosahedron Ioun Stone Awol

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
So it looks like the stone in question is missing from the choices you can select for the Anniversary Companion Create. Yes, I know there are better ones listed but it was posted to be an option in the announcement post.

Comments

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Same question, I was looking for that one. I would like to have it.
  • Options
    zhili666zhili666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    ****Rare quality pet choices include: Astral Deva, Barbarian Shaman, Blacksmith, Cantankerous Mage, Dread Warrior, Neverember Guard, Priestess of Sune, Quasit, Siege Master, Ghost, Grazilaxx, Icosahedron Ioun Stone, Ioun Stone of Allure, Leprechaun, Slyblade Kobold, Tomb Spider, War Dog, or Acolyte of Kelemvor.

The reward box does not contain Icosahedron Ioun Stone, Could we please fix this as I changed my insignias and enchants for this companion?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Same here, I even bought new insignias and enchants for it.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I don't think XP bonus stat from augment pet's runestone and enchantment (in pet's equipment) can pass up to the character. Am I wrong?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

I don't think XP bonus stat from augment pet's runestone and enchantment (in pet's equipment) can pass up to the character. Am I wrong?

afaik, no.
  • Options
    I bought them to balance out my toon stats to prepare for the Ioun stone. Replaced Prosperity insignias for Dominance ones since I will gain 20k HP from the defence slot by using a rank 14 Empowered Runestone.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! I'll look into why it wasn't an option since it was on the design doc.
  • Options
    exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    zhili666 said:

****Rare quality pet choices include: Astral Deva, Barbarian Shaman, Blacksmith, Cantankerous Mage, Dread Warrior, Neverember Guard, Priestess of Sune, Quasit, Siege Master, Ghost, Grazilaxx, Icosahedron Ioun Stone, Ioun Stone of Allure, Leprechaun, Slyblade Kobold, Tomb Spider, War Dog, or Acolyte of Kelemvor.

The reward box does not contain Icosahedron Ioun Stone, Could we please fix this as I changed my insignias and enchants for this companion?

Thanks.

I really like this companion, but is missing ! I won't open the box until the fix comes.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Hmm, I already opened it. Would there be a way to return it, or get it to drop?

The Icosahedron Ioun Stone would have been the best one :(
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I really wanted the Icosahedron for my collection as it is one of the hardest companions to obtain. When it was not included in the pack, I figured the list was wrong and it should not have been included in the first place - I mean, all the others can simply be bought, but this one is special, so a simple mistake in the list seemed the most likely explanation.

(Also, giving the Icosahedron to just about anyone might be more than a bit annoying to the few people who actually earned it the hard way).

Still, I know my fellow players well enough to anticipate a complaint thread, and as there might be a tiny, tiny chance that the devs decided to "upgrade" the box and add the Icosahedron, I decided against opening the box....for now.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    adinosii said:

I really wanted the Icosahedron for my collection as it is one of the hardest companions to obtain. When it was not included in the pack, I figured the list was wrong and it should not have been included in the first place - I mean, all the others can simply be bought, but this one is special, so a simple mistake in the list seemed the most likely explanation.

(Also, giving the Icosahedron to just about anyone might be more than a bit annoying to the few people who actually earned it the hard way).

Still, I know my fellow players well enough to anticipate a complaint thread, and as there might be a tiny, tiny chance that the devs decided to "upgrade" the box and add the Icosahedron, I decided against opening the box....for now.

I didn't open mine on PC yet either, in hopes that they include it. On Xbox, I went ahead and opened it because that companion is in the Zen store there and because I really needed that Siege Master.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    itsme#5853 itsme Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I hope they do not add that iuon stone to the pack and i see good reason for them not to. The fact that on PC Icosahedron was something special and a type of reward for people that put time and effort into making foundry quests. I can see as kinda a slap in the face to them few players that still exist. One of the biggest reasons foundry has become less and less interesting for many is zero rewards. Not sure if the stone can still be claimed by making foundry quests. But IMO it should be as there is little to gain for the content creators. Then again maybe the stone and a few other bound items should get added to give foundry new life for players and creators.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    The Ioun Stone is (I believe) the capstone reward for making Foundry quests. A big part of the problem in getting it is that you have to have a certain amount of quests featured, and the devs haven't featured ANYTHING in three years.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured