test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make the Kick option work again and remove or reduce player has not been in long enough timer

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited June 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
I can understand a cooldown for two minutes after joining a match to being able to kick a player and two minutes if they suddenly disconnect giving players a chance to rejoin and if they don't return allow players to kick them out. But the way it is now its way to long and basically makes it extremely difficult for players that have to wait like fifteen minutes to kick a player that is afk, or a bot in the queue and you can't get rid of it. That keeping you from progressing further. Or There is a player that is disconnected or outside the queue itself or still in the team and they don't come back and you need that player to continue forward. I really really think this needs to be fixed or adjusted. Yeah I don't like it when people abuse the feature and I'm sure this hassle has to do with trying to prevent players from abusing it. But yeah in some cases its needed and the restrictions on it are too much.

In some places these situations force players to leave because they can't kick the disconnected player or bot from the queue preventing progress. Only for them to get the penalty from having to do so. Yeah I made this thread to talk about this issue.

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    You my friend have been BotSlapped
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2018

You my friend have been BotSlapped

Well the only reason why I made this thread was because when the kick option is needed it just gives you a message telling you it failed. When we are unable to start because a player is just not there or preventing us from progressing forward as in the wait for players to show up purple circle thing and I'm not counting those that are lagging behind and still running towards it even if it takes five minutes because I don't vote kick for that. But in some cases there is a bot or a disconnected player that has not returned past two minutes. Those are the only some of the times I've used it. I don't kick or vote to kick for players that don't have enough defense dps or item level.
    Also lol so very funny.