test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What the absolute £$%^ is up with your vouchers

minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I got a limited time 50% off any pack.

Several people in my guild used them to get 50% off the original 1000 for the Hunter exhibition pack.

I try and get [Error] Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased.

My voucher is currently in the process of expiring @kreatyve since you seem to be around atm, any chance of a quick answer what is going on ?

Restarting the client doesn't help

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Are you sure you have enough Zen? I honestly don't have any idea as to what else the problem may be. :( It should be able to work.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    OK, fixed it, but that is the least helpful implementation and error message ever. Apparently you need LOTS of free inventory slots to take all the stuff, none of which can go to overflow. I was assuming it came as one pack which you then opened, so only had one free space.