test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG in Protector's Jubilee -Save Merchants Whispering, or Black Lake

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
People all standing around wondering where the merchants are and they never seem to spawn or show up and one is certainly not being defended by other players in the same instance either...

Only location that SEEMS to work was one person in alliance reporting Ebon seemed FINE. But just going there now to confirm.

@nitocris83

I'm seen a few stating it seemed BUGGED cause it did work last year.

Comments

• kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    This is also was happening on Xbox, but then I looked In My inventory and there was a separate quest I had to accept their first
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    best way to do it is on guild sh
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    The traveling merchants have always been easily bugged. I'm not sure what triggers it, but the merchant "locator" never fully clears from the finish spot and so the merchant never resets to the start position. Something is breaking down at the very end, or something is triggering a hang that can't resolve itself.

In the past, I've suspected enemies approaching the merchant after finishing the route may cause it, but I've haven't directly seen it. Blacklake seems to bug the easiest while Ebon Downs and Whispering Caverns seem more resilient. It could be coincidence, but Blacklake has enemies closer to the endpoint than the others do.
  • itsme#5853 itsme Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    We had the same bug on PC last year and if i recall the devs managed to have it fixed by the second day of the jubilee. But pretty much all instances in the whispering caverns seem to be still bugged from yesterday. Once in a great while one will unbug but not sure how
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    How about if we all left Whispering Caverns for some time and didn't afk there?
    Wouldn't instances be deleted and solved our problems?
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    It would solve it for a few hours and it would bug again, it's every year the same problem.
    Only SH merchant is reliable everytime, even Ebon Downs (most reliable than Caverns and Blacklake) has several instances bugged