test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jubille event coin

124»

Comments

• shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User

Same happened to me as well. Only received coin on my main, but my other two characters did not get the coins. Baya@cleric1002 and Burp@cleric1002. Is this count only 1 per account?

Looks like I am not the only person who screwed up and did this on my well-equipped main, only to find out that I needed to do it on my NOT-main, due to the rewards not transferring over (not bind to account, no matter what they say), and not being able to swap the quest to my alt after finding out. Basically, a wasted event when it finally has decent stuff to get.
  • blkmaskblkmask Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I just figured out the Jubilee event was bugged because I haven't received my coins from the yesterday and this morning. So the Devs have extended the event to Saturday 6/23. So we aren't getting the coins from the previous 2 days?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    blkmask said:

I just figured out the Jubilee event was bugged because I haven't received my coins from the yesterday and this morning. So the Devs have extended the event to Saturday 6/23. So we aren't getting the coins from the previous 2 days?

You should have been able to get the first coin today after the patch if it was bugged for you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lics#2833 lics Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got the 1st coin no problem. I have only played one character throughout this, so I have no alt issues, impossible. 2nd day and 3rd day i get all the other quests, but I don't even get the coin quest. Did all the quests I could get all days. The one I play is Kin@lics#2833
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    lics#2833 said:

I got the 1st coin no problem. I have only played one character throughout this, so I have no alt issues, impossible. 2nd day and 3rd day i get all the other quests, but I don't even get the coin quest. Did all the quests I could get all days. The one I play is Kin@lics#2833

You can only get 1 coin a day.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    i did not get a coin yesterday or today

i did not get a coin yesterday or today

File a support ticket and they will get you sorted.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • wrathchilde#9052 wrathchilde Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I received Day 1 and 2 coins with no problem, redeemed them for the boxes last night. I did not receive the quest for the Day 3 coin today, and it has not been resolved by the bugfix.

Unable to continue questline due to no quest being offered. Hamfariggar@Wrathchilde#9052 is the affected character.

I'm a bit upset as this will prevent completing the daily coins 3, 4, and 5, and the Thank You rewards.

Did you attempt this again after the patch?
    Yes, tried again right after the patch, and again today (Sunday) All quests other than it's a celebration are offered, and completable. It's a celebration is not even offered.

kreatyve said:

I received Day 1 and 2 coins with no problem, redeemed them for the boxes last night. I did not receive the quest for the Day 3 coin today, and it has not been resolved by the bugfix.

Unable to continue questline due to no quest being offered. Hamfariggar@Wrathchilde#9052 is the affected character.

I'm a bit upset as this will prevent completing the daily coins 3, 4, and 5, and the Thank You rewards.

Did you attempt this again after the patch?
    Yes, tried again right after the patch, and again today (Sunday) All quests other than it's a celebration are offered, and completable. It's a celebration is not even offered.

Ok, and have you double checked to make sure it's not currently in your Journal hiding somewhere? It seems that sometimes it doesn't like to show up on the quest tracker. If you have verified that it's not in your journal then please file a ticket with Customer Support.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • mnemera#0618 mnemera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there any chance to elongation event? You know, for people who have problem with q and now get only 4 from 5 coins? I could not get coins on the third day, so now I have four - after the patch and I have no chance for an additional prize. I write tickets, so I hope somehow I will get 5th coin :)
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Is there any chance to elongation event? You know, for people who have problem with q and now get only 4 from 5 coins? I could not get coins on the third day, so now I have four - after the patch and I have no chance for an additional prize. I write tickets, so I hope somehow I will get 5th coin :)

The event was extended until June 23 (original end date was June 21) 7:30am PT (PC) and 10am PT (Console).
  • darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    hi i wondering if someone else not recive the quest "heartfelt thanks" suppos if you do at least 1 day should be aviable well i do 5 days and not appear in the NPC
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User

hi i wondering if someone else not recive the quest "heartfelt thanks" suppos if you do at least 1 day should be aviable well i do 5 days and not appear in the NPC

That quest is not scheduled to appear to qualifying players until the event ends. So you just need to be patient for a few more days.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    edited June 2018

You need to read the whole paragraph.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10922193-protector's-jubilee-2018!

"At the end of Protector’s Jubilee, players who have completed at least one day of “It’s a Celebration!” will be given the quest “A Heartfelt Thanks” to get ONE Thank You Crate. The quest will become available once the Jubille is over and last until June 28 at 7am PT. "
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    I hope that the items in the Thank You pack are actually account, not character, like they assured. Many of the items listed look like they are character based/bound, and just happen when the crate is opened (like 16 extra bank slots?), or will these be items that be moved to other characters?

I hope that the items in the Thank You pack are actually account, not character, like they assured. Many of the items listed look like they are character based/bound, and just happen when the crate is opened (like 16 extra bank slots?), or will these be items that be moved to other characters?

The 16 bank slots comes in the form of a coupon, so that one itself shouldn't be an issue. The rest... Not sure.
    kuI2v8l.png
    I don't understand why they didn't just make the crates (the outer ones, and the inner ones... friggin Russian nested crates here) account bound, that way we could just move them wherever we want (but still couldn't auction them)
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

The 16 bank slots comes in the form of a coupon, so that one itself shouldn't be an issue. The rest... Not sure.
    i Really hope the power points com in pack,
    I think is the one that is the bigger problem here, can be so usefull to a new alt and so useless to a main toon...
    edited June 2018
    rafaelda said:

kreatyve said:

I think is the one that is the bigger problem here, can be so usefull to a new alt and so useless to a main toon...
    I'm fairly certain (but have not gotten official verification yet) that those will go to your inventory in the same way that they do when you purchase them from the Zen store. That being said - they can only be used by level 70 characters.
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

rafaelda said:

kreatyve said:

I'm fairly certain (but have not gotten official verification yet) that those will go to your inventory in the same way that they do when you purchase them from the Zen store. That being said - they can only be used by level 70 characters.
    Right, but that means it could be stored until such time as we actually HAVE a 70 to use them, right? =)

kreatyve said:

rafaelda said:

kreatyve said:

Right, but that means it could be stored until such time as we actually HAVE a 70 to use them, right? =)
    Yep! That should be accurate.
    kuI2v8l.png