test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Came back to the game and have questions.

I am about 50% through the ice giant missions, and just started the cloaked and chult ones. My question is, since the chult gear is stronger than the other twos stuff, like the weapons and armor you gotta grind to restore, should i just go for the passives in those and use chult for gear? Been doing chult and have been having no issue killing anything, so my gear seems to be up to par, at least to survive thus far. Just not sure if i should spend the time grinding for gear in the other two if i'll just get better stuff in chult.

Comments

• Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    If you are not having problems then you might want to wait & save up for the mod 14. That gear is supposed to be superior. But yes, Chult gear is better than anything available now.
  • Options
    eridian0eridian0 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've luckily got a guild that has max passive buildings, so i get like 8k power and life steal from that, so as long as it isn't the 10 man HEs i can pretty much solo it just fine. Thanks for confirming this for me though, but if a new one is coming soon i wont sweat too much about grinding any gear and just focus on the passives and HAMSTER.