test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

F-Society Alliance and Guild (Finally GH20) Recruiting

vigilante#2764 vigilante Member Posts: 67 Arc User
F-Society Alliance is seeking 2 gauntlet guilds. Rank 8 or higher.
F-Society is GH 20.
We are recruiting two gauntlets to replace two that have folded due to the decreasing number of players in the game.
F-Society is also recruiting active level 70 players. We do not have a gear score requirement as we find gear score is something easily acquired. Furthermore, running hunts and grouping together to gain gear is a great way to get to know our members.

Gauntlets should be at least gh 8. We have tried to bring in smaller guilds but unfortunately they have a tendency to fail.
F-Society itself requires 800 influence a week. A very minimal requirement that is easily met through the multiple influence runs that are hosted daily throughout the alliance and the scheduled and impromptu marauder events that are held each week.
Once F-Society has reached GH20 we will be donating the influence to the other guilds in our alliance. We grow together. Also once F-Society has completed its build we will be handing off the helm to another guild in the alliance as a means of helping our alliance grow as a whole. The charter will remain the same and we will continue to do as we have always done to ensure the alliance progresses. It's about helping each other not just ourselves.

F-Society has mastercrafters and builds mastercraft structures as often as possible for the crafters within the alliance. With the coming double guild mark weekend and guildmark discount weekend we will be building the mysterious merchant as well as at least 1 crafting structure. At least two other guilds will be building crafting structures as well. The goal is to grow and work together.

If this sounds good to you, either for your guild or for yourself as a player please reach out to one of our officers. Or an officer in one of the guilds within the alliance. F-Society, One and Done, K.I.S.S.,The Goonies, Tru O.G., Justice and Mercy, Blunt Force Trauma, Dark Storm
I'm a slacker, its patch time and I can't remember all the guild names. Seriously though, F-Society always has an officer on. You can also message me here or one of our officers on psn network. Guild leaders: @waynevn, @yogistik, @blue_knight74, officers include: @myvigilante, @virtusia, @s-s-ninja, @Mr_Grimwald, @halftpintmandi,

I tried to put a variety of our officers on depending on playtime and such so our EU leaders and officers as well as our us leaders and officers are represented. You can also message me here but I don't check the forums as much as I should.

Thanks all,

Vigilante

updated because we finally built guildhall 20.
Post edited by vigilante#2764 on

Comments

• Options
    vigilante#2764 vigilante Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Update: We are building GH20 and continue to recruit. We are only asking for 800 influence a week from our members. We run all content and are continuing to build and grow our alliance. Message Ceawyn or any of our officers if interested.