test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Community Updates May 28-June 2

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

After a half day Friday due to a company outing and being closed yesterday, May 27, for the Memorial Day holiday we are back! Because of the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons Stream of Many Eyes Event later this week, we wanted to provide a broad community update for the rest of the week.

Maintenance
All platforms will undergo maintenance on Friday, June 1 from 7am to 9am PT. This is a restart only and there will be no content updates/patch notes.
Preview may receive an update on Friday as well.

Forums and Issue Escalation
Developer presence will remain as typical, with a heavier focus on the preview feedback threads but the Community Manager, along with Developers Thomas Foss and Chantelle Tatum, will have limited availability between Thursday May 31 and Sunday, June 3 due to the Stream of Many Eyes. Please continue posting as usual in the forums and for urgent issues reach out to the moderation team.

Moderator Recruitment
The deadline for moderator recruitment is being extended to June 5th due to the Stream of Many Eyes Event.

5 Year Anniversary and Ravenloft Release
Details regarding the 5 Year Anniversary in-game and community events will be released closer to the Anniversary start date.
Additional Developer Blogs for Ravenloft will resume next week.

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I'm pretty excited for the 5 year anniversary :smiley: So many possibilities... I was typing my expectations, but figured those would just leave me disappointed :p

PS. You should make an 'Imperial Twilight Rage Drake' though.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Idc what they do for the 5 year anniversary, just plz don’t make it a disappointment
  • Options
    tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User

I'm pretty excited for the 5 year anniversary :smiley: So many possibilities... I was typing my expectations, but figured those would just leave me disappointed :p

PS. You should make an 'Imperial Twilight Rage Drake' though.

Idc what they do for the 5 year anniversary, just plz don’t make it a disappointment

Well, as wood is celebrated as a fifth anniversary item, I hope there will be a supersized, makeshift wooden horse that we can put all our Alts and Alliance buddies in, then be transported to the final dungeon in Ravenloft. Whereby we take all the beastie's by surprise and defeat all....Endgame!! though I think I would have to rename my main to Odysseus. After all the idea paid off for him and a his comrades.