test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck: Finished Dark Tidings/In Chult/Locked & No Quests

florian#6172 florian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi All, and thanks in advance for your attention and assistance.

I have a 70th level Hunter/Ranger (florian@aweway). I believe I completed Dark Tidings, and ran through the scripted quest that leads to Chult. Chult is available as a destination. However, the other day when I went there to explore, I found that I could not acquire any quests.

Wakanga O'tamu has nothing for me. In Campaigns, (side window) I am advised to Meet with Sgt. Knox and complete Dark Tidings (but he is not offering it, and I believe I completed it... otherwise how did I get to Chult?). I am nearly positive I did not discard this quest (I have never discarded any quest). The campaign window itself says I need to complete Prince of Chult to unlock the first step.

I have done as much research as possible and cannot find a way forward. Any advice or suggestions, particularly troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated. I have looked everywhere in my journal and online, and find no clues.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance,

Florian

SOLVED: I had to find a guy in the port who gave me the Prince of Chult quest. Until one does this, one is advised to complete Dark Tidings even if it is already completed.
Post edited by florian#6172 on