test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] River District - Can't get any Daily Quests

heycanakalheycanakal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Okay, as in the title, I finished the quests of; "Return to the Pleague Tower", "An Old Flame" and "Twisted Fey".

Now I got have the quests "Defeating Gyrion", "Defeating Kabal" and "Defeating Nostura" and I suppose to unlock "Investigate" parts from campaign window. and I need 120 evidence of evil for each.

Here is the bug, I only can get "Fight for Diver District" daily quest. and no other. So it is incredibly hard for me to farm EoE's by heroic encounters and stuff. Is there something I am missing, or am I bugged? thank you in advance.
Post edited by heycanakal on

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It has been awhile since I finished, but Fight for the River District should be an umbrella quest that directs you tondo a number of things, including Complete Ostrum's Mercantile Mission. Do you have any outstanding quests pertaining to vaults, recovering items or whatnot in the River District? The daily quest is your primary means of getting Evidence of Evil. The other quests you have done are for campaign advancement and are one time deals.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Yesterday (Monday) I got a "recover something from a crypt" quest, finished it and only got experience and some silvers. then no quest again. And you must be right because as from my old account, I remember that "fight for river district" unlocks some quests like you said. of course the battle for river district still appears as only daily.

here is the only quests I have, campaign window that impossible to progress this way.
    https://ibb.co/haXYoy

and this is the campaign window
    https://ibb.co/e0v3oy

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Yesterday (Monday) I got a "recover something from a crypt" quest, finished it and only got experience and some silvers. then no quest again. And you must be right because as from my old account, I remember that "fight for river district" unlocks some quests like you said. of course the battle for river district still appears as only daily.

here is the only quests I have, campaign window that impossible to progress this way.
    https://ibb.co/haXYoy

and this is the campaign window
    https://ibb.co/e0v3oy

Hi there! Can you please check your Journal Display options and make sure that you aren't hiding any quests?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    "Mercantile Missions" is the umbrella quest. Taking it unlocks a choice of quests. Complete that second quest (Recovering item from crypt for instance) as well as move the progress percentage to 100% by doing various things.

My advice is to go through your journal and check those collapsed tabs and see if there is anything there. Maybe a quest is miscategorized.

On a fresh day, take the Mercantile Missions daily and see if you can get the crypt quest again. Complete that and do 4 other vaults and/or HEs. Then see if you can turn everything in. That should complete the normal daily for you to get your 25 EoE.
  • Options
    pitshade said:

"Mercantile Missions" is the umbrella quest. Taking it unlocks a choice of quests. Complete that second quest (Recovering item from crypt for instance) as well as move the progress percentage to 100% by doing various things.

My advice is to go through your journal and check those collapsed tabs and see if there is anything there. Maybe a quest is miscategorized.

On a fresh day, take the Mercantile Missions daily and see if you can get the crypt quest again. Complete that and do 4 other vaults and/or HEs. Then see if you can turn everything in. That should complete the normal daily for you to get your 25 EoE.

I tried your advise and it did not work. I finished every quest I had (merchantile mission, crypt recover one) and turned them in. When I turned the quests to the npc, for half a second, other daily quests show up, then they dissappear. so no quests again. at least I collected 120 evidence of evil finally with this only mission and unlocked "investigate nostura" on the campaign.
  • Options
    You are doing one set of quests per day? Mercantile Mission and Crypt recovery (or whatever?) That is the intended behavior. You do that for 25 EoE a day and once you do the first Investigate task you can get 20 more a week from the Weekly Ritual quest.