test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I purchase the Chultan Tiger?

The online Wiki page provides no information. I've read a few message boards that states this companion is sold in a pack. But I couldn't seem to locate any such pack in the Zen Market. If he is longer offered in the Zen Market I will just buy him in the AH. Any additional info is appreciated.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It would be in the Primal Weapon Pack on the Zen market, for 2500 Zen.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • xxxorcistxxxorcist Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Thank you kreatyve for that information. Happy gaming!
  • chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    You can find them on the Auction House as well (epic quality), last I checked they were going for around 1 Mill
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    so in irder to get the tiger comp., u have to buy the primal weapon pack on zen market? what about those who bought the leader pack during its "early bird special"? were they supppposed to get the comp. with it? or do they still have to buy the primal weapon pack as well?
  • chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User

so in irder to get the tiger comp., u have to buy the primal weapon pack on zen market? what about those who bought the leader pack during its "early bird special"? were they supppposed to get the comp. with it? or do they still have to buy the primal weapon pack as well?

No, the Companion of that pack is the Alpha Compy, Tiger is only available (at this time) from the pack on the zen market.
    chimerax said:

No, the Companion of that pack is the Alpha Compy, Tiger is only available (at this time) from the pack on the zen market.
    i kno this havin bought the pack myself.... was just curious tho as too whether those who bought the pack still had to buy the weapon pack too or not lol but loks like so. so whtevr idc abt that stupid lil tiger anyhoo all the bonus does is increase idols, big whoop no rush to finish mod13 that fast..... how long b4 mod 14 comes out? awhile anyways lol
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

chimerax said:

i kno this havin bought the pack myself.... was just curious tho as too whether those who bought the pack still had to buy the weapon pack too or not lol but loks like so. so whtevr idc abt that stupid lil tiger anyhoo all the bonus does is increase idols, big whoop no rush to finish mod13 that fast..... how long b4 mod 14 comes out? awhile anyways lol
    The Tiger is not so much not to finish the mod quicker, it's to get the dungeon and trial unlocked sooner. That makes it worth it for many.
    zephyriah said:

chimerax said:

The Tiger is not so much not to finish the mod quicker, it's to get the dungeon and trial unlocked sooner. That makes it worth it for many.
    red apple yellow apple ..... same difference y rush to get the cmpn/dungeon unlocked so fast? jus to burn it out b4 the new mod an hav all the stuff before the other guy???? lol ill pass that lunch fight lol. plenty of time to do all that b4 the nex mod... not like its comin out nex mnth ya know lol