A few things that annoy me about the game, that could be made a lot better.
1. Loot Pickup
I know the current system is a holdever from the rather old single player games, where loot spills out all over the ground and you have to run around picking it up. This is a pain and a time waster. It is also somewhat impossible in dungeons since most of your teammates want to rush through at max speed. You stop to pick up loot, you get left behind.
Suggestion: Give the players options for auto loot pickup. Somewhere in setup let me specify the lowest level of loot that I want to auto pickup ( green, blue, purple, etc.) Also let me specify if I only want to pickup certains types of items. For example, I might not want to pick up green armor. If you reach full bags, then auto pickup stops.
2. Identify Scrolls
They waste a lot of space in bags. They add an extra level of complexity to the refinement process and should be dropped from the game.
Just let drops be auto identified - this concept is antiquated.
3. Mount Knockoff
Allow me to perform actions while mounted without being knocked off. Looting, zoning, etc. I shouldnt be knocked off my mount just for doing simple things. Cant tell you how many times I've left loot lying just because of the time needed to remount.
4. Quest Item Pickup - make it consistent. Some items automatically go in my inventory. Other items have a popup that I have to click "ok" on. Lose the popup.
5. Quest Confirmations - If I pick up a quest or complete a quest, dont return me to the npc main dialog if there isnt anything useful left to click on, like another quest.
6. Fix Zone Instance Cap Logic - too many events like the dragon run in WoD, or the BHE in Omu require people to constantly spam for invites to said instance. For some reason, when the zone gets to half filled, the game blocks other players from switching there. So much zone chatter could be eliminated if this could be loosened up.
7. Create New Bags - love the new costume bag. Now how about bags exlicitly for stuff like quest items, quest scrolls, lure components, Ostarian relics, and river district items.
8. Fishing in SOMI - I cannot express how much I hate this system, and I'm not alone. The Q/E/R/1 keys needed to do this become VERY painful after fishing for an extended time, due to awkward hand placement.
Suggestions: Make the system simpler. Reduce the number of keys needed. I'd eliminate the 1 key, just have it auto pulled in when the progress bar is 100%. Get rid of Q, and have me do only E and R.
9. Invoking - give me some way to quickly invoke for all 9 of my characters. Preferably from the character list. You'd save a lot of network traffic if people didnt have to log in every character just to invoke.
10. Leadership/Crafting - give me a way to auto collect everything instead of one at a time. Another option to auto collect and REPEAT would also be nice. Again, it takes so much time to go through every item, collect, and repick.
11. Celestial Coins - stop with the "you have to login every day or you lose them" mechanic. Also, remove the cap of 12 - why does that even exist?