test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question!

I cant seem to find the new items in the campain store in chults that you can use the new Omuan Treasures campain currency. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Comments

• agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    The new Primal Upper and Lower paints, and the Pioneer weapon set, they are in the campaign store actually (at least on PC ? ^^)
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    agilesto said:

The new Primal Upper and Lower paints, and the Pioneer weapon set, they are in the campaign store actually (at least on PC ? ^^)

Ok maybe I wasnt clear enough :) Where is this campain store? It says in the campain itself it is in the campain store.
    so the question is: where is this campain store located (yes ik in chults) but where, meaning exact location? I looked everywhere and i cant find it and its not in the one you can use chultan riches.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    If it is like on PC, open your campaign tracker to Chult. The button for the store should be on the left side.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    greywynd said:

If it is like on PC, open your campaign tracker to Chult. The button for the store should be on the left side.

Got it ... thank you so much for the assist :).... thread can be locked by moderator
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.