test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.95.20180306e.10

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10888184

Comments

• d0p3fish#5930 d0p3fish Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Still not fixing Masterwork 4 turn ins?
  • agericageric Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Can you do something about the god awful brightness of the lighting in the Patrol mini dungeons? The light is blindingly bright. I have to turn my brightness down just to see anything.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

Still not fixing Masterwork 4 turn ins?

Utterly absurd that this has been allowed to rumble on as long as it has, I'm 20M ADs down without being able to get them back till it's fixed.
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    This is very upsetting! This has become so stupid! Mastercrafting has become a joke for most!

We work hard to complete areas and quest to only be stone walled. Lets fix 1 or 2 small issues that have absolutly nothing to do with all our complaints, (let change event times so most are not ready, yes that Blood Visage has to have an Icon and compy companions dying ever where, what is so different we have companions dead or standing every where.) All this is so much more important than fixing something players have worked hard for or spent large amounts of ad with nothing to show for it. Not only do I feel that I have been robbed my ad but I have been put further and further behind. We will not even be able to place made items in AH because they will be obsolete due to new content.

I log in with nothing to work for because it is all broken. We can't even get a time frame for a fix. Is the game going to replace our ad and pay for time spent doing quest only to find they are broken? No they will not because I feel that Julia is the only one that cares. As long as the games gets our money, who cares if it is broken.
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    The simple fact that there are quest turn-in bugs in an almost 5 year old game is absurd. You guys have been scripting quests for over 5 years and you manage to break these ones? Why is the NPC for these quests different than all other quest NPC's? Why does she not offer a quest list for us to choose from like every other multi-quest NPC in the game? Could this be a reason for the jankiness displayed from these quests from the start of the mod.

This should have been fixed the very first week it was reported. I am very, very disappointed in the development team for not being able to do so.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• blackrage#9842 blackrage Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    how to set 64 bit mode in launcher i look for it couldn't find it in option!!
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    No fix to the loadout bug.
    No fix to Shadow of Demise.
    No fix to FOTNS lag.
    Not impressed.