test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Lost City of Omu - Launch Week Bugs

2»

Comments

• niceduck#2839 niceduck Member Posts: 54 Arc User

Don't know if it's a bug, but when you launch a queue and change area, the queue resets and needs to be re-launched

When you are in queue and move to private area, like patrol on Chult, reward area on Dread Ring etc, it will remove you from queue, that has been live sometime now.
    Also, while in Chult, if you have queued Epic dungeon or anything higher than that and you move from port to jungle, for some odd reason, your qualification is temporary removed, thus you get un-queued.

Did you mean those cases, or you had different ones ?
  • josephdyer#7224 josephdyer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can't access the new worlds yet, but I'm having an issue with the Elemental Evils campaign, namely the Fiery pit. I've completed all the quest,but it still says I am missing requirements. I noticed I was one corrupted text away from completing "Help Lucas Shaneway III" and had to complete another quest to get that reward. Now I have completed all of the fiery pit, yet am still one corrupted text away from completing the area. I thought I may have missed a quest, so i went thru to try and find it to no avail. If there is any way someone could look into this for me, I would be grateful!

It is for my character "LadyNeverember"
    My ps4 is @sirrhosisofliver
  • fury#9718 fury Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i cant switch my loadouts..used a chultan tiger mount..switched my loadout..upgraded a few enchantments..switched my mount back to spider..and still cant switch loadouts
  • quaid#0954 quaid Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Fured Kiuno of the Bear is unable to be transmuted while in inventory. It may be dyed. Normal transmutation process works while the Kiuno is equipped (thus btc).
  • seraphium#1847 seraphium Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Changed current mount and now cannot switch loadouts. Tried changing current mount back to what it was.. makes no difference. I'm stuck on 1 loadout
  • stubbletuk#2505 stubbletuk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Dailies seem to also trigger a Circle of Power on Paladin
    During Wonders of Gond (started yesterday), characters should get item bag from invocation, but nothing pops up.
  • lunox#6994 lunox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi.

I have crafted the 3 titansteel items for the weaponsmithing task. But the items are not registering within the quest for t4. I have tried abandoning the quest. Trading with a trusted player and asked him to trade back. I've tried getting them mailed to me. I've tried almost everything that I can think of. I
    Really need assistance with this please as this bug has placed my crafting game at a halt. Please kindly assist.

Kind regards
    @LuNoX_26
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

During Wonders of Gond (started yesterday), characters should get item bag from invocation, but nothing pops up.

That only applies if you invoke at a mechanical altar purchased from the event. No bag for regular invoke.
  • gowiii#9368 gowiii Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I cannot submit items to complete recipe IV mastercraft for Leatherwork, Mailsmithing, Platesmithing, Tailoring and Weaponsmithing. I have the items needed in my inventory.
    I already submitted Alchemy, Artificing, and Jewelcrafting (working on recipe V). But not the other ones.

Hunter Ranger lv 70 at Port Nyanzaru.
  • coleslawcat#7172 coleslawcat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My character cannot earn my weekly total of idols from Omu. Last week I was 15 shy of max when it told me I could not earn more. This week it stopped me at 111 and my max is 150.
  • coronanick#3292 coronanick Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have completed cradle of the death god raid both this week and last I am receiving the ampoule for weekly completion but not the tale carving it’s working fine on another character for my account but not on my main dc
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Tale carvings are not a guaranteed drop, they are behind rng.
  • coronanick#3292 coronanick Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @rickcase276 said:
    > Tale carvings are not a guaranteed drop, they are behind rng.

I thought this was a weekly reward upon completion? So ur telling me I can run this 5 times in a week and still not get a tale carving? But when I do get it to drop I only can get one a week? That can’t be right
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    That is how it is, yes. People have run it 20 times in a week and never gotten it on PC. But you can only get it once a week, no matter how many times you run it during the week. But too there are higher ilevel armors coming in mod 14, so it may not even be worth worrying about the tale carvings. It really all comes down to how much grind you are wanting to do.
  • datoriandatorian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having trouble completing the "Amulet you finish" quest to obtain my mw 4 recipe for jewlcrafting. I have acquired all 3 amulets but it does not register that I have them in the quest log and I cannot complete the quest.

I have tried mailing them to myself and abandoning the quest and then taking it again before I got them out but that did not work.

I submitted a ticket to support and they concluded that it was a bug and they couldn't help me. They also refused to compensate me in any way for the lost time and money. Real fair.
  • krona#2532 krona Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    My companions (apprentice healer, alchemist experimenter, stalwart golden lion, alpha compy, and air archon) are aggro on my level 70 HR since the update. After I finish fighting one mob, they go over to another one and attack it when I haven't. My apprentice healer will even lead the mob over to me after he uses Sun Burst on it. This happens most of the time in Soshenstar and Omu.
    edited May 2018
    Many places on Chult patrols (BOTH; shoshenstar and OMU), enemies are standinf on top of rough terrain; on such situation one or multiple of those enemies are "hidden", thus cannot be targeted, no AoE spell hits. Only way to fix such issue is to run away far enough, that enemy follows and lands to common ground.
  • morthos#5614 morthos Member Posts: 1 New User
    The waypoints are gone. The path leading you to your next objective does not appear on either the map or in front of your character.
  • rop2015rop2015 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Okay, I just spent 2,200,000 AD buying a Bronzewood Assault Bangili which comes from Masterwork Armor III and the equip bonus which states exactly: "Gain 25 Deflection for each percent of health you are missing" does not proc and or work at all. The regular stats such as, MHP, Crit, AP, and Defense are fine and are all there. It is just the Equip bonus. I have tested it thoroughly and it isn't bugged in the sense that it only turns on every now and then, no it simply does not proc. The moment I start to lose perecentages of my HP I look to see if the base number of my deflect, which is 8800, goes up and or down as my HP fluxuates back and forth, the Deflect number doesn't move. I even scrolled down to see if the amount of Deflect percentage that I have, which is 49.1% changes and it doesn't move either. I let my health go all the way down to almost dead and my Deflect simply does not move (from that particular Equip bonus) it does not work and ya'll need to fix it. If I lose 80% of my health I should basically have 2000 extra Deflect that procs from that piece and literally it gives me none no matter how much HP is missing. There should be no reason why a consumer and player of your product spends money on your game just to buy in game currencies solely for a piece of gear and that gear piece doesn't work. This needs to be fixed. I can't even use the gear.
  • shadowkelgarshadowkelgar Member Posts: 1 New User
    I keep having problem with refining Enchantments quest the upgrade is greyed out and I can finish it.
  • bayaa#6239 bayaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hello, i'm a Op on Ps4. when hunting at Omu and Soshenstar, I receive no reward. Not even an idol or a totem. One of your GMs told me it was a bug. My PSN is WaRLoose-_ Is it possible to have compensation? Ty
  • angelocasioangelocasio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Companion stats with gear and enchantments are not adding up correctly at all. Lost over 2000 power alone on my tiger, did not switch gears or enchants. Added up power as a reference and definitely 2000+ shy of what it should be.