Nostura's quest

babyg#8741 babyg Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
help!

Moderator fixed image links.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    With what, exactly?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It has always been possible to complete the campaign tasks without doing the relevant quests.

To the OP, make sure Kavatos doesn't have a quest regarding this. If not, then most likely you did it, turned it in to Archdruid Morningdawn and then didn't take the next quest. So talk to Kavatos in the River District first, then if he doesn't have a quest, go to Archdruid Morningdawn at the big tree in PE and take the quest 'Twisted Fey.' Go to the world map and find the 'Lynching Tree.' Go there and complete the lair quest, then return to River District and talk to Kavatos.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • babyg#8741 babyg Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    pitshade said:

It has always been possible to complete the campaign tasks without doing the relevant quests.

To the OP, make sure Kavatos doesn't have a quest regarding this. If not, then most likely you did it, turned it in to Archdruid Morningdawn and then didn't take the next quest. So talk to Kavatos in the River District first, then if he doesn't have a quest, go to Archdruid Morningdawn at the big tree in PE and take the quest 'Twisted Fey.' Go to the world map and find the 'Lynching Tree.' Go there and complete the lair quest, then return to River District and talk to Kavatos.

thank you for help i am done :)